High winds in Buffalo

Frez

Both teams will be fighting the high winds in Buffalo today. Winds will be 25mph plus and very cold. It will be the team that can run the ball the best today that will win. It's all about the offensive line today. Let's hope Trey Teague and company can open some holes for the big man, Willis McGahee today.

Curtis Martin scares the heck out of me facing our run defense. :huh:

As Sacto mentions, CM is dinged up a bit. The Jests running game isn't what it was last year - at least through the first part of this season. I think Vinnie GreenHead is going to be tempted to throw the ball a lot. Besides, now with a veteran QB like Kelly Holcomb at the helm, Curtis is going to be sitting on the sidelines most of the afternoon anyway. Isn't he?

You going to the game cable?

476813[/snapback]

Yep. We're leaving at 10:00. It's so freaking windy down here in Corning. It actually started yesterday. I hope we don't blow off 390 or 20A. We're driving an SUV so maybe we'll be alright. :huh:

Both teams will be fighting the high winds in Buffalo today. Winds will be 25mph plus and very cold. It will be the team that can run the ball the best today that will win. It's all about the offensive line today. Let's hope Trey Teague and company can open some holes for the big man, Willis McGahee today.

Curtis Martin scares the heck out of me facing our run defense.  :P

476795[/snapback]

The forecast high is 53. Are you from Miami? :huh:

There will be some showers with a gametime temperature of around 50°. The wind will be a factor in the passing game as they will be out of the West Northwest at 25mph making it feel like the low 40's. Chance of rain will be 30%.

Game time temps will drop.

Today

Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Windy and cooler with highs in the lower 50s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph...becoming west and increasing to 20 to 30 mph.

Tonight

Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Breezy with lows in the lower 40s. West winds 15 to 25 mph.

Today

Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Windy and cooler with highs in the lower 50s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph...becoming west and increasing to 20 to 30 mph.

Tonight

Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Breezy with lows in the lower 40s. West winds 15 to 25 mph.

476834[/snapback]

What's the 7 day forcast ? I'm on vacation again this week. :huh:

Weather Channel forecast for Orchard Park this afternoon - 50, showers, WNW 20+ mph.

The scoreboard-to-tunnel effect should set up nicely. And the Jets have two kickers who have never set foot inside Ralph Wilson Stadium before.....

The scoreboard-to-tunnel effect should set up nicely. And the Jets have two kickers who have never set foot inside Ralph Wilson Stadium before.....

476842[/snapback]

I'm more worried about Holcomb. Vinny's played in the wind at The Ralph before.