Good Morning!

Frez

Are you guys ready for some football? Let's kick the shat out of them Jets today!

Giants @ Dallas 1pm

Jets @ Buffalo 4:15

Let's go Buffalo

Jason Peters will be involved in that offense today as a TE, I hope! :huh:

I thought Peters was starting at QB???? This morning sucks...i am still at work and will not be sleeping much before football starts  :P

476798[/snapback]

Then do shots and stay up!

I'm psyched. This is the first Bills game I'll be able to watch this year. :huh:

Then do shots and stay up!

I'm psyched. This is the first Bills game I'll be able to watch this year.  :huh:

476800[/snapback]

Man i can't even remember life before the NFL ticket it must be rough, and i told my boss here at work that i would quit if i wasn't given Sundays off and this is actually the first time i have worked on a sunday and she made me work the night shift just so i could still see the game!...i also feel extremely lucky that i got to see the last two games in person.

Man i can't even remember life before the NFL ticket it must be rough, and i told my boss here at work that i would quit if i wasn't given Sundays off and this is actually the first time i have worked on a sunday and she made me work the night shift just so i could still see the game!...i also feel extremely lucky that i got to see the last two games in person.

476802[/snapback]

Thanx. I've got cable (it's a long story)... so I only get to watch The Bills when they play a national game (thanks TD) or the JESTS or Jints or Iggles.

You enjoy the game!