Attention Mike Gandy

Frez

DE John Abraham has four sacks in his last four games against the Bills. You better be ready for this Mr. Gandy!

476641[/snapback]

Attention Mike Gandy, Abraham got 3 of those sacks in one game playing against a very hurt Jonas Jennings. You better be ready for this Mr. Gandy!

Attention Mike Gandy, Abraham got 3 of those sacks in one game playing against a very hurt Jonas Jennings.  You better be ready for this Mr. Gandy!

476645[/snapback]

3 sacks in one game.....wheeeeeeeew!

I hope Gandy is not as injured as what it may be.

And, Jennings, he was usually injured. As soon as he left, I figured he would be out a lot this season to make up for last season. Jennings is normally out 25-33% of the time. Last season he was in most of the time because it was his contract year. So he was playing for his next contract.

I think Gandy will have a good game, he has been the sole bright spot this season on the o-line.

I hope Gandy is not as injured as what it may be.

And, Jennings, he was usually injured. As soon as he left, I figured he would be out a lot this season to make up for last season. Jennings is normally out 25-33% of the time. Last season he was in most of the time because it was his contract year. So he was playing for his next contract.

I think Gandy will have a good game, he has been the sole bright spot this season on the o-line.

476671[/snapback]

Hopefully, he will come out and play his best game of the season.

Abraham's only had three sacks this year.

Gandy can play the game in a lounge chair.

Holcomb will have time enough to read War and Peace by the end of the first half.

476675[/snapback]

He better not be reading war and peace! We have a game to win! He can read books later!

STANDINGS

Team Standing W L T PCT Home Road

NY Jets 4th AFC East 2 3 0 .400 2-1 0-2

Buffalo 3rd AFC East 2 3 0 .400 2-1 0-2

INJURIES

OUT OLB Eric Barton (Ankle)

RB Derrick Blaylock (Ankle)

QB Jay Fiedler (Right Right Shoulder)

QB Chad Pennington (Right Right Shoulder)

PROBABLE FB B.J. Askew (Ankle)

INJURIES

OUT DT Ron Edwards (Shoulder)

QUESTIONABLE WR Roscoe Parrish (Wrist)

PROBABLE TE Tim Euhus (Shoulder)

G Chris Villarrial (Abdomen)

SS Coy Wire (Thigh)