Roscoe Update

tjwbills

CBS stats trax had roscoe with a rush after one of the dulfins ran the ball -- obvious mistake.

471982[/snapback]

Roscoe is so fast none of us could even see him run the ball on the carry that he had yesterday. :rolleyes:

Roscoe is so fast none of us could even see him run the ball on the carry that he had yesterday.  :rolleyes:

472245[/snapback]

I thought, toward the end of the game, I saw a graphic showing that Roscoe Parrish had 1 reception for -1 yard(s). I am glad I am not the only one who saw it.

I thought, toward the end of the game, I saw a graphic showing that Roscoe Parrish had 1 reception for -1 yard(s).  I am glad I am not the only one who saw it.

472293[/snapback]

That was bizarre. I wonder how they came up with that.

Did he play at all on Sunday?  The game was listing the game stats and it showed he had 1 reception for like 6 yards or something.  I'm guessing it was a mistake but I was quite suprised to see that.

471774[/snapback]

That's was a network screwup. Roscoe didn't play. If I remember correctly, it showed Roscoe with a 6 yard loss. Which I found pretty amusing :rolleyes:

It WAS mentioned that Roscoe Parrish practiced this week. He only ran routes though. He did not catch any passes. He still has a long way to go.

Uh, what week was that: LAST week? Because they get Monday off. So he hasn't practiced yet this week, and will likely pick-up the pace.

BTW I saw highlights of the game on-demand. The Bills were using a lot of 4 WR sets. can't wait to see Roscoe as #3 with JR moving to #4. :rolleyes:

Uh, what week was that: LAST week?  Because they get Monday off.  So he hasn't practiced yet this week, and will likely pick-up the pace.

BTW I saw highlights of the game on-demand.  The Bills were using a lot of 4 WR sets.  can't wait to see Roscoe as #3 with JR moving to #4. :pirate:

472501[/snapback]

Bills | Parrish Loses Cast on Wrist

Wed, 5 Oct 2005 20:05:24 -0700

Gregg Pastore, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills WR Roscoe Parrish (wrist) was limited in practice Wednesday, Oct. 5, but practiced for the first time without a cast on his wrist. He didn't catch any passes, but did run some routes and saw some work with the special teams unit. Head coach Mike Mularkey is hoping he can spark the offense a bit. Mularkey said, "I think we're all hoping that. Based on what he has done at the time that he was healthy. He may have to get his feet wet a bit, but I certainly hope so. Especially on third down, where we have struggled. I think he could help us with our effectiveness there."

You're right, it was last week. Hopefully he made more progress by now and will be ready to go soon.

For what it is worth, as I was driving past the University of Miami this morning on my way to work, I saw one of the Hurricane players wearing a Roscoe Parrish Buffalo Bills jersey as he was crossing the street.

Perhaps it is a sign that Roscoe is going to play . . . or perhaps he just likes the Bills.