Moorman sure is back

He had a tremendous game. The wind was really playing tricks with the ball. Lindell, too, finally hit a long important kick, which was into a swirling wind.

471238[/snapback]

Yes, let's give them both credit. They came through when we needed them.

He had a tremendous game. The wind was really playing tricks with the ball. Lindell, too, finally hit a long important kick, which was into a swirling wind.

471238[/snapback]

Was refreshing to see. The only special teams player that scared me was "Fast" Freddie Smith. Everytime he was back there to catch a punt or a kickoff, I was pretty nervous he would fumble and he almost did at one point which would've really changed the game. Roscoe - come back soon.

471238[/snapback]

It's been awhile since I heard the announcer stutter when talking about the distance on Moormans kicks.

Was refreshing to see. The only special teams player that scared me was "Fast" Freddie Smith. Everytime he was back there to catch a punt or a kickoff, I was pretty nervous he would fumble and he almost did at one point which would've really changed the game. Roscoe - come back soon.

471244[/snapback]

He made that one fumble that he luckily recovered but the wind was really bad today for the return men on punts sometimes. The second one that he fair caught was actually a nice play not to drop it, the ball was moving all over.

471244[/snapback]

i remember one in the second half where he fair caught it and it was right on his fingertips..i cringed, but luckily, he kept it and didnt cost us...

It was nice to see Lindell make a long kick with some pressure.  If I had a choice, I'd still take Scott Norwood over Lindell!

471257[/snapback]

Norwood was money ....he just missed that one ....he won alot of games....the jury is still out on lindell in that department..........

Moormans problems haven't been so much kicking long it's try to place the ball on shorter kicks. It remains to be seen if tht is corrected as he really didn't have to do that yesterday. Lets see when he is kicking from an oppoenents 40 or 45 what happens, and he needs to get it inside the 10.

Moormans problems haven't been so much kicking long it's try to place the ball on shorter kicks.  It remains to be seen if tht is corrected as he really didn't have to do that yesterday.  Lets see when he is kicking from an oppoenents 40 or 45 what happens, and he needs to get it inside the 10.

471487[/snapback]

He shanked at least two punts in the first couple games that werent pinning teams back. He usually doesnt do that. Yesterday, he was really tremendous, as the wind was a lot worse than expected or probably looked.

471238[/snapback]

Yes he did. Last year he was only consistant player and when he was not doing well this year I thought "Oh no. We fixed out kicking problem just to mess up our DESERVINGLY All Pro punter." Looks like he has his mojo back.

Lindell has been doing very well including kickoffs. Looks like that off-season work pays off.

Shows what a top-notch long-snapper can do for you, once everyone gets comfortable with him.  Dorenbos was a nice story, but wasn't ideal.

471483[/snapback]

Ethan Albright was an ideal long snapper but we lost him when Bills decided (some say had to) go to bare bones to get out of cap hell. Dorenbos was a snapper who could snap with trememedous speed but for a FG kicker was not ideal. Glad it finally worked out.