Meshawn all up in Bledsoe's grill

TheMadCap

after the fumble, Drew patted Johnson on the back, and said, something to the effect of, "Hey, you gotta hold on to that ball..."

Not cool and Drew should know better. Keyshawn is well aware he should have held on to the ball and didn't need to hear about it from somebody else, particularly on the sideline when he was already pissed off about it.

Not excusing Meshawn's reaction as the guy is apparently a tool and should have swallowed his tongue and then told Bledsoe about it later in private. But if Drew felt the need to say something to a teammate who had just made a mistake in a game they were winning handily, the most that shold have come out of his mouth was "Shake it off Key. No worries man, we got these guys in the barn door".

Additionaly, Keyshawn doesn't strike me as the forgive and forget type, and nobody should be surprised to see this resurface later in the season. At some point Drew is going to make a big mistake like all QB's do and I have no difficulty imagining Keyshawn giving it right back to him on the sidelines afterwards.

This could become really entertaining. ;)

According to the media here, in Cowboys country, after the fumble, Drew patted Johnson on the back, and said, something to the effect of, "Hey, you gotta hold on to that ball..."  I think it was Drews' way of trying to show leadership.  Meshawn didn't take to it kindly, and said something back, to the effect of "I don't say anything when you throw a bad pass...."  Then Johnson kind of lunged at Bledsoe.  The receivers coach, and Parcells had to step in to break it up.  Bledsoe had a similar, but less publicized run in last week, with Jason Witten, the tight end.  In that case, Witten was upset because he felt he was getting open, a lot, but Drew wasn't passing it to him.

However you feel about Drew, he is proving that he was nowhere near as washed up as the Bills thought he was.  I know, he may fade again, but he is throwing some great passes right now.  Very similar to the level he was playing at when he came to Buffalo in 2002.

471410[/snapback]

If Drew feels comfortable in the pocket there's always a good chance he'll have a great day. I'm still scratching my head why the Eagles didn't blitz Bledsoe in this game. Bledsoe needs Fort Knox-like protection hence the reason he was shown the door at OBD. Will teams continue to not blitz Bledsoe? Me thinks not. Dallas is doomed with El Statue at the helm.

Not cool and Drew should know better. Keyshawn is well aware he should have held on to the ball and didn't need to hear about it from somebody else, particularly on the sideline when he was already pissed off about it.

Not excusing Meshawn's reaction as the guy is apparently a tool and should have swallowed his tongue and then told Bledsoe about it later in private. But if Drew felt the need to say something to a teammate who had just made a mistake in a game they were winning handily, the most that shold have come out of his mouth was "Shake it off Key. No worries man, we got these guys in the barn door".

Additionaly, Keyshawn doesn't strike me as the forgive and forget type, and nobody should be surprised to see this resurface later in the season. At some point Drew is going to make a big mistake like all QB's do and I have no difficulty imagining Keyshawn giving it right back to him on the sidelines afterwards.

This could become really entertaining.  ;)

471713[/snapback]

keyshawn is a tool, and that explains 99% of it. don't ever forget the lies he wrote in his opus (which i saw on sale for $1.50 from a street vendor on 40th street on friday, by the way) about neil o'donnell faking an injury at the end of his rookie season. also, don't forget that gruden -- an excellent coach -- did something that i can't recall anyone else doing: kicking a moderately productive starter off of the team midway through the season. the league is filled with miscreants, and since gruden is a sharp guy, i figure he must have done it for a reason. johnson is bad, bad news.

as for drew, has he been congratulated yet for getting pissed off when the team is way ahead? he wanted to stick the knife in deeper, which is representative of an attitude i always thought he lacked.

as for drew, has he been congratulated yet for getting pissed off when the team is way ahead? he wanted to stick the knife in deeper, which is representative of an attitude i always thought he lacked.

471828[/snapback]

Or he wanted to pad his stats so he has something to go back to when his 8 game honeymoon is over in dallas.....I don't see why anyone is suprised at this, he did the same thing is Buffalo, lit the world on fire, made the pro bowl, then continiously sucked for the next 40 games. Teams are going to remember 'wait, this is bledsoe...blitz blitz blitz'