I can't take it anymore.....

ajzepp

You know, I'm glad to hear you say that.....I don't know what it is, but I find them to be some of the hottest women I've ever seen. That girl from ER? The one who was in "Bend it Like Beckham"?  Whoa....she's smoking hot. But as hot as she is, there are tons of other Asian Indian women who can smoke her.....

http://blackfilm.com/i2/movies/b/benditlikebeckham/003.jpg

471694[/snapback]

There's a bunch of them. I have to work out another West Asia TDY pretty soon. Something that doesn't end in "Stan".

Mallika

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

milka does the body good ;)

471722[/snapback]

I'd happily wear the moustache. There's a biologist in my company from India, about 40, but just absolutely stunning. Puts most 20 somethings to shame. I'm a dyed in the wool blonde fan, but there's just something about that dusky exotic look.

I'd happily wear the moustache. There's a biologist in my company from India, about 40, but just absolutely stunning. Puts most 20 somethings to shame. I'm a dyed in the wool blonde fan, but there's just something about that dusky exotic look.

471727[/snapback]

Yep, I'm the same way...I love American women...and the girls down here in the south are one of the bright spots of living here....but those exotic chicks can really do a number on me.

471727[/snapback]

Well, have you thought about asking her out? Whatever you do, don't use some gay-ass picard pickup line. Use a manly Kirk pickup line. :rolleyes:

I think her husband would object to that a little.

472361[/snapback]

In that case, forget Picard and Kirk and go with the King David approach :rolleyes:

Anyone notice that India of all places has some really beautiful women?

One of several.

471631[/snapback]

There is a very beautiful (and nice...and intelligent...etc) Indian woman who sometimes comes to the North Star in SF to watch her beloved Bills. Always a treat, I say.

There is a very beautiful (and nice...and intelligent...etc) Indian woman who sometimes comes to the North Star in SF to watch her beloved Bills.  Always a treat, I say.

473366[/snapback]

Sensual little critters, aren't they? Anyone been to China? There are truly some women there that will make you go "Oh my". I had a stewardess on an Air China flight one time that was about 5'10 (about 5-8 was legs) maybe 135 and sculpted just right with a face that could have been in a fashion magazine anywhere. Not to stereotype, but I think a lot of people think of Oriental as short and round faced. Not true. You can easily walk into walls in Hong Kong or Tokyo while distracted.

But, I love good old American Southern Girls from Georgia the best. Always will, one in particular.

Sensual little critters, aren't they? Anyone been to China? There are truly some women there that will make you go "Oh my". I had a stewardess on an Air China flight one time that was about 5'10 (about 5-8 was legs) maybe 135 and sculpted just right with a face that could have been in a fashion magazine anywhere. Not to stereotype, but I think a lot of people think of Oriental as short and round faced. Not true. You can easily walk into walls in Hong Kong or Tokyo while distracted.

But, I love good old American Southern Girls from Georgia the best. Always will, one in particular.

473452[/snapback]

:blink:

Can't disagree with you.

Yes, I'm quoting my self, but only because I may have inadvertently created a monster. My link changes daily, so the pic you saw today, is not the pic from yesterday, or the day before. Damn AJZepp, this thread may never die!

473712[/snapback]

that would be a good thing, especially after today's women...

Yes, I'm quoting my self, but only because I may have inadvertently created a monster. My link changes daily, so the pic you saw today, is not the pic from yesterday, or the day before. Damn AJZepp, this thread may never die!

473712[/snapback]

Whoa, today's pic is AMAZING! Looks like you gave us the gift that keeps on givin' LOL.