Journalism at its finest...

Sullivan may be a deceent writer, but it's clear he knows next-to-nothing about football. In this instance he got a perfectly acceptable answer for a post-game press conference. Asking a head coach about next week before he's had a chance to look at film, evaluate preformances, find out if there were any injuries, etc. is just stupid.

"We'll have to evaluate that...." is actually one of the the only reasonable answers any competent head coach should give in that situation.

Now, if this were Wednesday, Jerry would have a point.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His problem is that as a journalist, he thinks he has the right to be rude.....he has no such right, and should be removed from a press conference if he is disruptive...his actions after the Tampa Bay game were grossly unprofessional.

471187[/snapback]

can someone fill me in as to what Sully did after the TB game...i hadnt heard anything

can someone fill me in as to what Sully did after the TB game...i hadnt heard anything

472699[/snapback]

Adam answered that question a few posts after the one you quoted. To summarize, he was being an obnoxious, unprofessional, rude putz.