A place in Cleveland to watch the game?

gomper

Thanks Mike! It will interesting driving down from Buffalo on a Sunday scanning the radio for scores from around the league. Thanks for the info and I'll be at wild wings. Look for a guy watching the Bills in a red Bills t-shirt. I'll buy you one.

Thanks Mike! It will interesting driving down from Buffalo on a Sunday scanning the radio for scores from around the league. Thanks for the info and I'll be at wild wings. Look for a guy watching the Bills in a red Bills t-shirt. I'll buy you one.

35833[/snapback]

Hey men, I am taking a bus with 40 maniacs from Gabels and Castaways (in Angola) to the hip show tomorrow. Yes, the wing place right by the Odeon does have Sunday ticket and we will all be there right at 4 pm. Hope to see you guys there. Should be awesome.

Hey men, I am taking a bus with 40 maniacs from Gabels and Castaways (in Angola) to the hip show tomorrow. Yes, the wing place right by the Odeon does have Sunday ticket and we will all be there right at 4 pm. Hope to see you guys there. Should be awesome.

35908[/snapback]

damn, I was going to go be on that bus, but had to bail..have a nice time..do you know the guys from Gabel's or Castaways?

damn, I was going to go be on that bus, but had to bail..have a nice time..do you know the guys from Gabel's or Castaways?

36014[/snapback]

Gabel's. I was a bartender and the manager there a couple lifetimes ago. One of my closest friends set up the bus, and had such a blast when he did it last time that he convinced me to go tomorrow. Do you know Mike G.?

Gabel's. I was a bartender and the manager there a couple lifetimes ago. One of my closest friends set up the bus, and had such a blast when he did it last time that he convinced me to go tomorrow. Do you know Mike G.?

36134[/snapback]

no I am friends with all of the Castaways guys, I used to bartend at Captain Kidds/Mickey rats