Donahoe's tenure as Bills GM...a bust !!

guru

Some examples:

1. Hired Greg Williams.

2. Released Doug Flutie.

3. Kept Rob Johnson.

4. Said he (Donahoe)was embarrassed to be part of the Buffalo community.

5. Poor drafting.

6. Failure to address the weaknesses of the offensive line.

7. Talent at tight-end is non-existent.

7. Hired Mike Mularkey.

8. Traded for Drew Bledsoe.

9. Missed the playoffs every year.

10. Did not allow an open competition for the starting quarterback position this year.

11. Even if the Bills win every remaining game this year, they would still be 2 games under .500 during Donahoe's tenure. :w00t:0:):w00t::w00t::w00t:

Imagine that... perhaps the teflon on Tom is beginning to wear on you guys.  I saw through the teflon along time.  glad you're finally catching up.

470417[/snapback]

Imagine that. Someone agrees with DeeRay and he's right back here to remind everyone he predicted a failing GM from a hundred paces. Increasingly, the only thing that matters to you, DeeRay, is trying to convince everyone you were right about something.

Imagine that. Someone agrees with DeeRay and he's right back here to remind everyone he predicted a failing GM from a hundred paces. Increasingly, the only thing that matters to you, DeeRay, is trying to convince everyone you were right about something.

470419[/snapback]

ole dee sounds like he's about as sharp as a bowling ball

470419[/snapback]

Can you believe that it's a couple hours before the Bills play the Fish at the Ralph and these idiots are sitting here posting about TD?

I had this in another thread, but biy is it appropriate here.

Let's take a look at TD's track record in Buffalo:

two Rookie Head Coaches

four rookie coordinators (both Offense and Defensive)

four o-line coaches

we are starting our 5th QB (Johnson, Van Pelt, Bledsoe, Losman, Holcolmb)

no real consistent/congruent/healthy o-linemen

no healthy TEs

loosing entire LB depth after this season (Crowell, Haggan, Stamer)

loosing 2 DTs after this season (Edwards and Bannon)

loosing 3 of 5 CBs after 2005 (Clements, McGee, Greer)and 1 Free Safety (Rashad Baker)

Gandy and Bennie Anderson gone in 2006

Jason Peters and Trey Teague gone after 2005

Loosing 5 defensive starters after 2006 (Kelsay, Adams, Fletcher, Posey, Milloy)

There are a ton of holes to be filled. It looks as bad as when he got here or may be even a little worse.

Can you believe that it's a couple hours before the Bills play the Fish at the Ralph and these idiots are sitting here posting about TD?

470423[/snapback]

That's because some people care about the Bills and the rest care about being right.

It's downright Ice-like.

That's because some people care about the Bills and the rest care about being right.

It's downright Ice-like.

470426[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more.....Well, while those idiots argue about being right and recapping the same criticisms of TD we've heard a million times, I've got my NFL.com score page up....Pats/Falcons in HD on the way.....some nice cold Samuel Adams chilling in the fridge....and pizza and wings on the way......GO BILLS!!!!!!!!1

I had this in another thread, but boy is it appropriate here.

470424[/snapback]

Oh!!

I forgot # 12. Donahoe lies...with a straight face...and laughs at Bills fans all the way to the bank!

Some examples:

1. Hired Greg Williams.

2. Released Doug Flutie.

3. Kept Rob Johnson.

4. Said he (Donahoe)was embarrassed to be part of the Buffalo community.

5. Poor drafting.

6. Failure to address the weaknesses of the offensive line.

7. Talent at tight-end is non-existent.

7. Hired Mike Mularkey.

8. Traded for Drew Bledsoe.

9. Missed the playoffs every year.

10.  Did not allow an open competition for the starting quarterback position this year.

11.  Even if the Bills win every remaining game this year, they would still be 2 games under .500 during Donahoe's tenure. :P  :doh:  :doh:  :D  :doh:

470395[/snapback]

Posts like this make me embarassed to be a part of this message board.

Yaaawwwnnn!

Just lame...

Couldn't agree more.....Well, while those idiots argue about being right and recapping the same criticisms of TD we've heard a million times, I've got my NFL.com score page up....Pats/Falcons in HD on the way.....some nice cold Samuel Adams chilling in the fridge....and pizza and wings on the way......GO BILLS!!!!!!!!1

470428[/snapback]

Yeah, don't worry about being right...just be wrong Bills fans...and watch the Pats/Falcons on HD !!??

Oh!!

I forgot # 12. Donahoe lies...with a straight face...and laughs at Bills fans all the way to the bank!

470931[/snapback]

I've been to over 300 Bills games and enjoy going to take in the whole atmosphere. Good friends,food,drink. Can't beat it. The game is just part of the entire formula. I've seen a lot more downs than ups and I'm still going. No one is telling me anything I can't see with my own eyes.

I'm laughing at your pathetic attitude. It's all mind over matter.

I don't mind and you don't matter.

Yeah, don't worry about being right...just be wrong Bills fans...and watch the Pats/Falcons on HD !!??

470945[/snapback]

Who gives a sh*t about being right? Look, if you or whatever other morons can't get excited about 1) the NFL season even BEING here, 2) the Bills beating the fuggin fins, and 3) the prospects for the rest of the season beign that we're only a game back of first in our division, that's your problem.

I've been to over 300 Bills games and enjoy going to take in the whole atmosphere. Good friends,food,drink. Can't beat it. The game is just part of the entire formula. I've seen a lot more downs than ups and I'm still going. No one is telling me anything I can't see with my own eyes.

I'm laughing at your pathetic attitude. It's all mind over matter.

I don't mind and you don't matter.

470949[/snapback]

Exactly right....above everything else, football is meant to be entertainment. Maybe all the negative fuks on this board have perfect lives and spending all sorts of time focusing on the negative aspects of this team instead of enjoying the positive ones is not a big deal to them at all. I happen to have a pretty fair amount of stress in my "real life", and I'll be damned if I'm just going to mope and B word and complain about this team week after friggin week. I love the NFL and I love the Bills....and until we are either mathmatically eliminated or the season comes to an end, I'm going to continue enjoying myself and maintain hope that the Bills can win it all.

Who gives a sh*t about being right? Look, if you or whatever other morons can't get excited about 1) the NFL season even BEING here, 2) the Bills beating the fuggin fins, and 3) the prospects for the rest of the season beign that we're only a game back of first in our division, that's your problem.

470960[/snapback]

ajzepp

Your righ,t we have a weak division this year and considering the start we got off to you being only 1 game behind is reason for hope. We will have plenty of time this week to disect the game, but it always feels great to beat the Fins no matter how ugly. Go Bills!

Who gives a sh*t about being right?

Judging from the replies to this thread, only DeeRay, 1959BillsFan...and me!!! :doh:

And, if you listen to Buffalo sports talk radio, everybody else in Western New York ! :D