Mularkey to be on NFL Radio (Sirius) at 3:45

SnakeOiler

he's still not saying who is going to start....and said it doesn't bother him that moulds spilled the beans, because Moulds wasn't giving anything out that was a problem.

huh?

Wouldn't everyone feel dumb if JP actually started....

Not that that would happen, but if it did. No, it won't happen....unless it does. Then we'll all be suprised. Unless we aren't. :doh:

he's still not saying who is going to start....and said it doesn't bother him that moulds spilled the beans, because Moulds wasn't giving anything out that was a problem. 

huh?

Wouldn't everyone feel dumb if JP actually started....

Not that that would happen, but if it did.  No, it won't happen....unless it does.  Then we'll all be suprised.  Unless we aren't.  :doh:

469336[/snapback]

Could you imagine if Losman was starting and the Bills thought that it would give them a competitive advantage by not telling Miami........nice Pee Wee football move!

Remember how we thought we'd trick them by coming out in a 4-3 instead of a 3-4 a couple years ago......WOW did we fool them!

:doh:

It could be that Holcomb is getting the reps with the 1st string this week to prepare him for possibly going in, with Losman being on a very short leash (1st half maybe?). Players could be interpreting that Holcomb practicing with the 1st team implies he's starting.....Or maybe the coaches have been off on a week-long bender and the players are imrpovising...

Frick, who the frick knows...we'll find out for certain in two days! Unless they friggin send someone out there wearing a blank jersey and a mask... :doh:

Nothing would surprise me at this point. Okay, well, maybe Flutie starting at QB would be surprising, but only because he's playing for another friggin' team!

Could you imagine if Losman was starting and the Bills thought that it would give them a competitive advantage by not telling Miami........nice Pee Wee football move!

:doh:

469344[/snapback]

You made a pretty silly conjecture and then criticized the Bills after attributing your conjecture to them...? :doh:

We're not in a position, nor are we good enough, to give the backup quarterback the reps in practice and then insert a struggling quarterback on gameday.

There is motivating a guy, and then there's flat-out !@#$ing with him.

Holcomb starts. And if he doesn't, it will be a bad plan. And if it's not, I'll be the first to say I have no idea what the !@#$ I'm talking about.

We're not in a position, nor are we good enough, to give the backup quarterback the reps in practice and then insert a struggling quarterback on gameday.

There is motivating a guy, and then there's flat-out !@#$ing with him.

Holcomb starts. And if he doesn't, it will be a bad plan. And if it's not, I'll be the first to say I have no idea what the !@#$ I'm talking about.

470250[/snapback]

they know who's starting....and i agree nice pee wee move if they really think they have to trick the dolphins, either qb is capable of winning this game and when losman was to start the bills were a 3 point favorite, now that holcomb will start the bills are still a 3 point favorite