sexiest women alive

billfan63

you need to get your eyes checked...

470030[/snapback]

Doh! 0:)

Actually it's kind of funny. I've become so conditioned to mousing over links to avoid the peterpan freak who occasionally crops up, that instead of even reading the link title I just look down at the URL now.

Gong Li in Farewell My Concubine is gorgeous! I think Gina Gershon as the Hacidic Jewish dry cleaner in Curb Your Enthusiasm is sexy as hell. Maybe its her accent or her crude mouth but man is she hot in that 0:)

Doh!  0:)

Actually it's kind of funny. I've become so conditioned to mousing over links to avoid the peterpan freak who occasionally crops up, that instead of even reading the link title I just look down at the URL now.

470052[/snapback]

I blocked that site via Parential Control filter. Saves me everytime.

You can do the same via Firefox.

Person who posted that picture first time ought to left on an island with that guy for a year. Maybe if we BEG SDS will change links to that site like he did for that other Piece of Crap site

I blocked that site via Parential Control filter.  Saves me everytime.

You can do the same via Firefox.

Person who posted that picture first time ought to left on an island with that guy for a year.  Maybe if we BEG SDS will change links to that site like he did for that other Piece of Crap site

470128[/snapback]

Beg Scooter?

Hah.