Will wins over Dolphins, Jets shut you up?

HAMMER07

Whine, whine, whine, all this whining makes me want to puke. Will you girls stop whining if we win our next two? Will you stop calling for heads to roll? My guess is you will until the next loss, then it will commence again. Sniveling fairweathers get a grip on yourselves, you sound absolutely pitiful.

Whine, whine, whine, all this whining makes me want to puke.  Will you girls stop whining if we win our next two?  Will you stop calling for heads to roll?  My guess is you will until the next loss, then it will commence again.  Sniveling fairweathers get a grip on yourselves, you sound absolutely pitiful.

467829[/snapback]

You are 3 days too late chucko...the bridge jumpers are here from 4-10 on sunday, 8-5 on monday and 8-5 on tuesday...

You are 3 days too late chucko...the bridge jumpers are here from 4-10 on sunday, 8-5 on monday and 8-5 on tuesday...

467843[/snapback]

:blink:

Sniveling fairweathers get a grip on yourselves, you sound absolutely pitiful.

467829[/snapback]

You don't understand what you're saying do you chuckles? A fairweather fan would put tail between legs and move on wimpering quietly. Someone who gives a chit on the other hand will let you know about it.

Team wins this weekend, good for the short term, meaningless for the long term.

2 wins might shut some folks up, but that would only be temporary. Are you looking for something a little longer term? If that's the case and you're thinking "playoffs", which is what it would take to quiet the masses, then forget about it.

We've lost to Tampa, Atlanta, and New Orleans. A loss to Miami is going to tough to swallow. God help us when we play a good team. I can only imagine what would have happened if it were San Diego, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, or Cincinnati that we had lined up against. And even as banged up as New England is, I can just see Belechik waiting his turn in line, foaming at the mouth, for the chance to screw with JP's head.

Whine, whine, whine, all this whining makes me want to puke.  Will you girls stop whining if we win our next two?  Will you stop calling for heads to roll?  My guess is you will until the next loss, then it will commence again.  Sniveling fairweathers get a grip on yourselves, you sound absolutely pitiful.

467829[/snapback]

Sorry Mr. Donahoe, but a turd's a turd. And the one you've put together aint even a floatin turd, it's turd that's sinking faster than our run defense's NFL ranking.

So you're angry some fans aren't willing to go with the flow on the chicken sh*t call to bench JP Losman? These guys aint even got the balls to even stay with JP for a complete game when down by just 6 points. That's what I call a coach having a "sniveling fairweathered" approach to developing his young QB.