27-41, And Counting.....

San-O

Don't confuse things by presenting the facts. People can get real irritated around here when you do that.  :blink:

467902[/snapback]

Yeah, I know.

Most of the issue I really have is that last year may have been the zenith

for this team in its current form.

If TD couldn't build a good team in 5 years from scratch, what makes anybody

think he can rebuild it?

39.7  %

Priceless.

:unsure:

467752[/snapback]

For a dude from SoCal, you have no freakin' nuts. The problem isn't Donahoe.

It's Ralph. And anyone that wants to put the problems of this team on Donahoe have no !@#$ing nuts whatsoever. Go where the buck stops, dude, because anything else is simply making a case to make it look like you were right.

It's Ralph. And anyone that wants to put the problems of this team on Donahoe have no !@#$ing nuts whatsoever. Go where the buck stops, dude, because anything else is simply making a case to make it look like you were right.

Bull crap!!! The last I knew the salary cap for every team in the league was the same, the pool of players was the same, the access to coaches the same. It's how you play the cards. If you're saying your Teflon man has no culpability and that he's merely Ralph's puppet, then it's the Teflon man that has no "!@#$ing nuts" for taking a job as Ralph's concierge. Sorry, but after firing your HC after 3 years of rebuilding and then hiring another rookie HC to hopefully get you to the next level was incredibly stupid. If Ralph told him that "here's $2M, go find a coach", hew was pretty stupid to spend it on inexperience. And, if Ralph told him it had to be that way, then Teflon Man should have told Ralph to kiss his arse and take a GM job someplace else.... that would have showed some "!@#$ing nuts"!

For a dude from SoCal, you have no freakin' nuts. The problem isn't Donahoe.

467935[/snapback]

That's funny, I know I had nuts this morning: yeah, still there.

Master poker player (TD) has the title of President and General Manager, correct?

So maybe you are correct, and RW has gone nuts and handed over the reins

to a clown.

39.7  %

Priceless.

:unsure:

467752[/snapback]

Dear SoCal,

Have some patience. We're only in year 5 of TD's masterful 12-year plan to make the playoffs. If you can't wait that long, then you're probably a fan of the Hot Pockets food variety.

Sincerely,

TBD faithful

Dear SoCal,

Have some patience. We're only in year 5 of TD's masterful 12-year plan to make the playoffs. If you can't wait that long, then you're probably a fan of the Hot Pockets food variety.

Sincerely,

TBD faithful

468028[/snapback]

LOL. You funny.

Seriously though, when does patience become apathy?

My 13 year old son has taken to making fun of me the last several years before, during and after the football season, because even he has come to know the

Bills probably aren't going anywhere.

Actually think he's starting to get bored with the whole concept!

LOL.  You funny. 

Seriously though, when does patience become apathy?

My 13 year old son has taken to making fun of me the last several years before, during and after the football season, because even he has come to know the

Bills probably aren't going anywhere.

468062[/snapback]

My 10 year old daughter said the same thing, she roots for the Bills, but told me that of all the people that come to watch the games on Sundays, most are just there for the food, not really expecting the Bills to win.....

Calling my attorney now to have my will rewritten...