Holcomb will get hurt on Sunday

kota

This guy kept losing his starting job to injury.  Our line isn't great and Holcomb can't run so he will get hit alot.

If JP doesn't start then he will be in by games end.

467303[/snapback]

Well, that's one way to end the controversy I guess..... :D

This guy kept losing his starting job to injury.  Our line isn't great and Holcomb can't run so he will get hit alot.

467303[/snapback]

Unfortunately, you may have a valid point. And then, the Losman vs. Matthews controversy begins.

Aaaarghhhh.... :D

Unfortunately, you may have a valid point. And then, the Losman vs. Matthews controversy begins.

467322[/snapback]

No I am sure we'll resign one of our camp fodder guys. Then when Matthews gets hurt, it will be Losman vs. fodder guy.

467322[/snapback]

That's the other issue here, the team has un-necessarily started shiat it shouldn't have. And for what? A meaningless one or two game improvement.

There apparently seem to be some misconceptions about Kelly Holcomb....

- From what I have seen Kelly is by no means a statue like Bledsoe......he does move around in the pocket. It is just that he isn't going to get first downs all day with his legs.....HOWEVER....he is a veteran and he is going to see the receivers breaking free downfield where Losman is not ready to (you know...the ones the commentators keep talking about every game?)

- Kelly Holcomb doesn't have the cannon that Losman has either....but he IS accurate.........if teams want to blitz him all day...fine.....KH WILL hit the outlet guy should they choose to do that.....

Based on what I have seen JPL is the QB of our future....but right now he simply is NOT READY....and Holcomb WOULD be an improvement.

I dont want to see our team go through another losing season when it can make the playoffs......

467303[/snapback]

Hopefully not. :blink: