Raiders-Bills Tailgate Info, CHANGE IN PLANS!!!!!

Mark Vader

Hello everyone, I am sorry to get this out to you so late, but I wanted to let all fans who are coming to the game this week know, that the original plans of the fans meeting at the Holiday Inn-Oakland Airport, in order to trek to the stadium, HAS CHANGED!! I spoke with the general manager at the Holiday Inn, and I was informed that on Sunday they will be charging people $10.00 to park at the Inn, even if we are meeting there. I know that no one is going to want to do that. So, I have scouted a new location for us to meet at. We will now be meeting at the DMV in Oakland which is also not that far from the stadium. The address of the DMV is 501 85th avenue, Oakland CA 94621. Once again, WE ARE NOT MEETING AT THE HOLIDAY INN, WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE DMV. After that the original plan remains the same, everyone must be at the DMV by 9am, and we will leave the DMV and drive to the stadium. Again my apologies for this abrupt change. I look forward to seeing you all there.

GO BILLS!!!!!

Guys please keep me in the loop as well.

Thanks

Mark, I will be in touch over the next day or two to get a rendevous put together with  your group and the one from the Northstar.

----------------

Go Bills

33271[/snapback]

SF Bills Fan Posted Yesterday, 11:32 PM

Mark, I will be in touch over the next day or two to get a rendevous put together with your group and the one from the Northstar.

----------------

Go Bills

Thats great Grey, if we can get our groups combined, we could have almost 100 people.

Dawgg Posted Today, 02:35 AM

Guys please keep me in the loop as well.

Thanks

We shall keep you in the loop Dawgg. Look forward to seeing you up here Sunday.

Thats great Grey, if we can get our groups combined, we could have almost 100 people.

We shall keep you in the loop Dawgg. Look forward to seeing you up here Sunday.

33733[/snapback]

The larger the group, the better our chances at avoiding trouble with Raider punks. I will know our plan within the next few hours and I will get back to you.

----------------

Go Bills