Starting Safeties

Garranimal

I can't remember which quarter, i think the second, but there was a 3rd and 2 for the saints. The ball was handed to Duece who was met about a yard deep, head on, by L. Milloy. Duece proceded to go through Milloy for a about 3 yards and the first down. On that play i thought to myself, now i see why the pats let him go in favor of Rodney Harrison. This isn't the first time i have seen Milloy completely run over by a back. I miss Leonard Smith.

Secondly, i said this last week and i will say it now, troy vincent is absolutely useless as a safety. He just looks lost.

Duece proceded to go through Milloy for a about 3 yards and the first down.  On that play i thought to myself, now i see why the pats let him go in favor of Rodney Harrison. 

463416[/snapback]

The problem is the guy is playing with one hand...

I can't remember which quarter, i think the second, but there was a 3rd and 2 for the saints.  The ball was handed to Duece who was met about a yard deep, head on, by L. Milloy.  Duece proceded to go through Milloy for a about 3 yards and the first down.  On that play i thought to myself, now i see why the pats let him go in favor of Rodney Harrison.  This isn't the first time i have seen Milloy completely run over by a back.  I miss Leonard Smith.

Secondly, i said this last week and i will say it now, troy vincent is absolutely useless as a safety.  He just looks lost.

463416[/snapback]

The Bills hugely overpaid for Vincent. They purchased a cb in his twilight, and he has no business playing safety.

The Bills hugely overpaid for Vincent. They purchased a cb in his twilight, and he has no business playing safety.

463711[/snapback]

Won't get any disagreement here. Once again, just because you have a bunch of "NAME PLAYERS" that look great on paper, doesn't mean they are going to be great on the field.