Blockbuster Trade ADvice

slothrop

I guy who has Steve Smith want to make the following trade with me - I am leaning toward accepting:

He wants Edgerinn James and Terrell Owens -

He will give me: McCallister, Holt, Heap

(he orignally wanted me to give him Portis, but I talked him into Edge).

Alternatively he offered:

Quinten Griffin and HEap for Chad Johnson.

What do you think about both trades?

I guy who has Steve Smith want to make the following trade with me - I am leaning toward accepting:

33171[/snapback]

I wouldn't give-up EJ & TO for what he's offering. However, I'd jump all over QG & Heap for CJ. Now this being said, I'm assuming that you are in a yardage + scoring league. :)

33171[/snapback]

I think you should hire a lawyer before your arrest for highway robbery. Either of those trades are STEALS. McAllister is better than James straight up (if you get points for receptions, it's not even close). Holt and TO are about a wash and you are picking up the #2 TE in the leauge! DO IT IMMEDIATELY!!!

The other trade is also great value. Griffin looks like the real deal. You can always add Bell as insurance.

I think you should hire a lawyer before your arrest for highway robbery.  Either of those trades are STEALS.  McAllister is better than James straight up (if you get points for receptions, it's not even close).  Holt and TO are about a wash and you are picking up the #2 TE in the leauge!  DO IT IMMEDIATELY!!!

The other trade is also great value.  Griffin looks like the real deal.  You can always add Bell as insurance.

33763[/snapback]

:huh: I am a lawyer!

I would definately trade Edge and Owens for Deuce, Torry and Heap. That is a steal! I would still make the deal with Portis but I would push for Edge. Portis and Deuce are pretty much equal(disclaimer-Deuce is my RB so I am biased <_< ). TO and Holt are fairly equal but I think Torry is slightly better. Basically you are given a top 2 TE. Gates looks unstoppable though- perhaps hes the best TE this year. If your buddy has Gates too I would definatly push Edge. A Portis-Deuce backfield with Holt as your #1 is ridiculous. I hope its a cash league!

Hear is a question if you htink I am gaining too much value - would you make teh deal if I traded Portis and Owens for Holt, McCallister, and Heap?

33785[/snapback]

Gaining too much value is a GOOD THING you Democrat! :D:D

I would still do it, but with less excitement. Good luck.

33171[/snapback]

What does Steve Smith have to do with any of this? :D

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.