The problems we are seeing are because of the OL.

The OL can't run block or pass block. I saw many plays where the def.. is tackling Willis almost before he gets the ball. JP gets very little time to setup and throw without a defender in his face.

Blame this on TD trying to put an OL together on the cheap. It doesn't work. Also Holcomb sucks so we may as well start JP the rest of the way. I thought JP played better than Holcomb.

wait a second i thought it was all drews falt, not the O line.(last year)

your right all jokeing aside it starts with the O line. TD alwayes

let awsome players go becuause he didnt want to pay them.

no matter where they played.

randy

The OL can't run block or pass block. I saw many plays where the def.. is tackling Willis almost before he gets the ball. JP gets very little time to setup and throw without a defender in his face.

Blame this on TD trying to put an OL together on the cheap. It doesn't work. Also Holcomb sucks so we may as well start JP the rest of the way. I thought JP played better than Holcomb.

461795[/snapback]

There is some truth to that...his best pass all day was a short, quick strike to Moulds (I believe) that didn't give the pass rush time to get near him.

On the other hand...regardless of pressure, he's shown quite the propensity for throwing long passes well beyond his receivers. I'm not sure that a good OL would be fixing that...some of the problems are, in fact, other than the line.

461795[/snapback]

Yes--Holcomb had lots of playing time today to base your decision on.

Yes--Holcomb had lots of playing time today to base your decision on.

462001[/snapback]

Please... Holcomb NO! Holcomb played more today than I'd like to see him all season.. and Holcomb played as well as expected..

Please... Holcomb NO!  Holcomb played more today than I'd like to see him all season.. and Holcomb played as well as expected..

462011[/snapback]

I got a laugh out of this. Some of the people I watched the game with were SCREAMING for Holcomb all game.

My reply: "If you put Holcomb in there it could get worse. A LOT worse." And I was right.