If not for Mo Lewis... who would be our QB

stevestojan

I dont thik we'd have gotten harrington, detroit had a major hard on for him and they also needed a QB...my guess is similar to the article today...we'd have gotten someone like Blake, finished about 5-11 or 6-10, and then drafted leftwich in the 1st round...

Guest BackInDaDay
I dont thik we'd have gotten harrington, detroit had a major hard on for him and they also needed a QB...my guess is similar to the article today...we'd have gotten someone like Blake, finished about 5-11 or 6-10, and then drafted leftwich in the 1st round...

459829[/snapback]

No knock on JP, but I've become a big Leftwich fan.

A smart, ballsy playmaker!

This kid's the real deal, and he's going to lead the Jags to the SB soon.

No knock on JP, but I've become a big Leftwich fan. 

A smart, ballsy playmaker!

This kid's the real deal, and he's going to lead the Jags to the SB soon.

459863[/snapback]

there will be a time in the near future when i think everyone here will be overwhelming fans of JP Losman. It will take time...he has to learn how to settle down...and take control. But I strongly believe he will be every bit as good as Wyche's old QB Boomer Esiasan.

I really think this when I see how good he is already... right now...at the play action fake. A lot of QB's that have been in the league for several years do not have his ability...however there is a lot of fine tuning that needs to be done.

My only real question is; does JP have the ability to "LEAD"? I think he has the skill....and I think we saw some of that skill in the Texans game. But I have not seen any leadership qualities yet.

Guest BackInDaDay
If he lasts - he's taken some good wallops, including that cheap wack behind his legs against the Colts last week.

459871[/snapback]

...and keeps answering the bell! Tough SOB. <_<

Guest BackInDaDay
there will be a time in the near future when i think everyone here will be overwhelming fans of JP Losman.  It will take time...he has to learn how to settle down...and take control.  But I strongly believe he will be every bit as good as Wyche's old QB Boomer Esiasan.

I really think this when I see how good he is already... right now...at the play action fake.  A lot of QB's that have been in the league for several years do not have his ability...however there is a lot of fine tuning that needs to be done.

My only real question is; does JP have the ability to "LEAD"? I think he has the skill....and I think we saw some of that skill in the Texans game.  But I have not seen any leadership qualities yet.

459873[/snapback]

My appreciation of Leftwich doesn't dimish my hopes for JP.

I think he'll be a similar player - very easy guy to root for.

according to sources close to bb,they were gonna give drew 1-2 more games(indy,miami) to get it going right. if not,brady was gonna take over from here,regardless if the injury happens or not. drew was gonna get the hook no matter what. he(drew) was just NOT a bb type guy. brady out played db in the 01 pre-season.it was drews huge $$$ that was keeping him in the lineup(at least for a LITTLE while longer).

We would have traded our 2nd rounder and 2003 1st rounder to move up and select Patrick Ramsey.

Without that 2nd rounder, no Josh "Leading Receiver" Reed

With Ramsey instead of Bledsoe, Price does not have a breakout year. Without the breakout year we won't trade him for a 1st. Without that 1st we don't draft McGahee.

With Ramsey under center and Travis Henry in the backfield, the Bills easily secure the 1st overall pick in the 2006 NFL draft. TD however chooses to pass on Matt Lienhart in favor of franchise RG Olaf Pilar

If it wasn't for Mo Lewis's hit on Bledsoe, one could assume he would still be the starting QB in NE. Brady would have never gotten a start. Would the pats have won any SBs? If yes, do you still think they would have won 3 out of 4? And who would be our QB right now? Bledsoe would have never gotten dealt to the Bills. Would we have drafted a QB-of-the-future years earlier?

Just something I was thinking about.

* and yes, I know "if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle" or "if a bullfrog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass when he hopped", I'm just trying to see what you guys think would have changed in NFL history if not for one hit.

459454[/snapback]

We would have traded Eric Moulds to the Chiefs to get Todd Collins back.