Cancun

WWVaBeach

Wife and I are thinking about Blue Bay Getaway. Have heard both good and bad things about the place. It's just about the only 21 & over resort that isn't priced through the roof. Anyone ever been?

459074[/snapback]

Look above the main forum. You will find an OT board there.

Wife and I are thinking about Blue Bay Getaway. Have heard both good and bad things about the place. It's just about the only 21 & over resort that isn't priced through the roof. Anyone ever been?

459074[/snapback]

Have you checked out Puerto Vallarta?

459074[/snapback]

I've been to Cancun about seven or eight times. Lost count. Do you live in WNY? If so, I can hook you up with the right travel agent. We do last minute deals and get all-inclusive 4 or 5 star resorts with airfare for anywhere between 800 to 1100 bucks.

If you looking for something low key, Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic is the place to go. In 10 or so years it will turn into the next Cancun as it's growing fast, but right now there's no better place to go for a quiet vacation for a great price and uncomparable luxury and service.

There is nothing third world about the resorts you stay in.

460097[/snapback]

No, nothing except the help that lives in tin-house shanties without indoor plumbing when they're off-duty. The water that they mix the sodas with is third-world, too. The food is all from third-world farms.

No thanks.

No, nothing except the help that lives in tin-house shanties without indoor plumbing when they're off-duty. The water that they mix the sodas with is third-world, too. The food is all from third-world farms.

No thanks.

460100[/snapback]

When is the last time you were in Mexico? This winter we are going to Puerto Vallarta for the 4th time and we love it there.

You think that maybe some of those min wage workers at a domestic restaurant or hotel aren't doing disgusting things behind those kitchen walls? :P

I have been at road side cafes in Mexico that were cleaner than some "nice" places here. <_<

No thanks.

460100[/snapback]

So is a lot of what you buy at Winn Dixie, Publix, Wegmans and all others. Read the labels.