How many more wins do you think the Bills will get

JasoninMT

How many more wins will the Bills get?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. How many more wins will the Bills get?

• 9+
    • 4 or less

Followup - If you were Mike Mularkey, what would you do right now to win games?

Your lockerroom is falling apart - your defensive leader in terms of "rah, rah, shisk boom bah" in addition to being a stellar Linebacker just went down for the season, your Wide Receivers are complaining about not getting the ball... other than Special Teams and Willis McGahee... you are in dire straights... What do you do to rally them?

Followup - If you were Mike Mularkey, what would you do right now to win games?

Your lockerroom is falling apart - your defensive leader in terms of "rah, rah, shisk boom bah" in addition to being a stellar Linebacker just went down for the season, your Wide Receivers are complaining about not getting the ball...  other than Special Teams and Willis McGahee...  you are in dire straights...  What do you do to rally them?

456511[/snapback]

cut bobby shaw...

Get in the D's face. Let them know it's time to step it up. No more balogna. Let the young guys know you are relying on them to make plays not just be out there.

I cannot make a decision on JP at this point. Not to beat my belief in to the ground but we are going to beat the Saints, Phins and Jets and end up 4-2. What's even better is that after these three games we go up against Oakland in Oakland and the Pats in Patsyland. That right there will be THE test in my mind. IMO, right now we'd get our asses handed to us. But, if we can build confidence over the next three weeks we've got a shot in, at least, the Oakland games.

I know Oakland hasn't done crap but they've got the tools to get it together.

So build now to get the team upbeat and get some more wins for the stretch up to the bye week.

So, no one has any ideas on how to get wins? Or you are saying do nothing differently... stay the course and we'll win those games... right now, over half of the votes are for a .500 or better team with the team as is...

OK... It's Tuesday, so the anger of Monday is diminishing... :o And the hopes for the game against New Orleans is mounting.

So, no one has any ideas on how to get wins?  Or you are saying do nothing differently...  stay the course and we'll win those games...  right now, over half of the votes are for a .500 or better team with the team as is...

OK...  It's Tuesday, so the anger of Monday is diminishing...  :o  And the hopes for the game against New Orleans is mounting.

456563[/snapback]

Cheeseburgers.