At least we don't have the qb issues

BuffaloBud

#1 ailing badly and the #2 injured.  Heard on Mike and Mike this morning that the Jets now stands for "just end the season".

454690[/snapback]

Towrads the end of the game, Pennington was either handing off or lobbing the ball up. I'm surprised he completed any long passes after the start of the 4th quarter. Any word on what Fiedler went down with?

Towrads the end of the game, Pennington was either handing off or lobbing the ball up. I'm surprised he completed any long passes after the start of the 4th quarter. Any word on what Fiedler went down with?

454703[/snapback]

Wow! They also lost Fabini! They appear to be completely screwed.

For Laughs, try to listen to Joe Benengo today on WFAN

454703[/snapback]

Fiedler got knocked to the ground when he was on the move and said he heard a pop when his shoulder hit the ground.

Ah ha!  YOU know what I'm talking about.

Why on earth, if you had a starter with a rag arm, would you sign a backup whose arm is even worse?

455032[/snapback]

Well, I suppose that is by definition a backup. After all, why sign a backup, that's actually better than your starter? Either way, I love the JETS mentality and logic. Spock would have a field day with this.