What's killin me....

Simon

That series that cost us Takeo never should have even happened.

When Moorman chunked that bomb to the Atlanta 5 with 1:00 left, any coach with a lead on the road and a brain in his head runs out the half. But Mora starts letting Vick throw it around (even that counter hitch that you almost have to throw blind!) and it ends up costing the Bills arguably their best player in the 10thqrtr of the year. :(

That series that cost us Takeo never should have even happened.

When Moorman chunked that bomb to the Atlanta 5 with 1:00 left, any coach with a lead on the road and a brain in his head runs out the half. But Mora starts letting Vick throw it around (even that counter hitch that you almost have to throw blind!) and it ends up costing the Bills arguably their best player in the 10thqrtr of the year.  :(

454615[/snapback]

I remember thinking the same thing. We almost lost MaGee on that drive to. I know this is a crap way of looking at things but did TKO's injury happen after we allowed a first down? I watched the game but can’t remember if that was the case.

Either way it's a very depressing loss for the Bills and the fans.

I know this is a crap way of looking at things but did TKO's injury happen after we allowed a first down? I watched the game but can’t remember if that was the case.

Yeah Atlanta converted a short one with that crazy little throwback hitch, but they were still at their own 20 with like :30 left and then called another passplay on which Takeo got hurt.

The first play w/o Spikes, Dunn ripped off a 60yrdr. :(