What would you prefer?

Is it me or didn't he just look BEATEN today - more than I've ever seen him.

Still, I feel better bemonaing the fact that we are medicre while developing the future rather than retreading the old tire. If it takes 6-10, 7-9 to become a playoff team, so be it.

454369[/snapback]

IMO, I would take 0-16 with Losman just to simply never have to watch another game with Drew Bledsoe as the QB of the Bills.

Still, I feel better bemonaing the fact that we are medicre while developing the future rather than retreading the old tire. If it takes 6-10, 7-9 to become a playoff team, so be it.

454369[/snapback]

What if it's 6-10 or even 5-11? What if he is poor but not awfull? How do we approach the situation next year? With another mulligan? He might be the next Kyle Boller.

There is something to be said about playing the best players ready in the here and now...

454369[/snapback]

I'll take the playoffs anyday. JP isn't leading us there this year. And he knows it.

I'll take the playoffs anyday.  JP isn't leading us there this year.  And he knows it.

454543[/snapback]

Bledsoe didn't take us to the playoffs the past 3 years and that was with the D playing very good/great during the majority of those years. Somehow Bledsoe is going to lead us to the playoffs this year when the D is playing like sh-- when he didn't do it before?

I just don't get the reasoning here.