If TD knew what he was doing...

PromoTheRobot

...already knows how to play in the NFL, if someone like that existed. Make up your mind folks. You want to bench JP and play Holcomb. When is JP supposed to get better? Oh that's right...he's a bust at 3 starts. Then you get people suggesting we tank and draft Leinhart. Hmmm...another rookie QB...BRILLIANT!

PTR

...already knows how to play in the NFL, if someone like that existed.  Make up your mind folks.  You want to bench JP and play Holcomb.  When is JP supposed to get better?  Oh that's right...he's a bust at 3 starts.  Then you get people suggesting we tank and draft Leinhart.  Hmmm...another rookie QB...BRILLIANT!

PTR

454026[/snapback]

Most rookie Qbs bite nowadays. The defenses are too good and the talent is too raw. Rothelsberger and Brady are extreme exceptions. The problem right now is that the Bills are probably good enough- even with this D- to make the playoffs. But that might not be true under a rookie QB. I like JP a lot-- but he may not be the answer right now.

Most rookie Qbs bite nowadays. The defenses are too good and the talent is too raw. Rothelsberger and Brady are extreme exceptions. The problem right now is that the Bills are probably good enough- even with this D- to make the playoffs. But that might not be true under a rookie QB. I like JP a lot-- but he may not be the answer right now.

454044[/snapback]

Most starting rookie QBs are playing for teams that are starting a rebuilding process. The Bills built a defense to win NOW. We need a QB that is ready to win now. That is the difference. We all knew JP would struggle, but I believe most of the frustration is that we are playing like a team that is still rebuilding. Keep hearing words like we are a young team. Not sure that is true. Though it is true at QB and RB.

454044[/snapback]

I used to buy into the Bills being good enough to win now theory but with the way they played the last two weeks that’s not true. In the NFL when you allow 200 yards rushing in a game you won't win. If we hold Atlanta or the Buccaneers to under 100 yards rushing like we did with teams all last year then we probably split those two games despite how poorly JP has played.

For us to be a playoff team JP needs to improve, and improve a lot. But this defense and the offensive line also have to make giant leaps forward. Right now the only aspect of this team that has played at playoff level is our place kicker.

Most starting rookie QBs are playing for teams that are starting a rebuilding process.  The Bills built a defense to win NOW.  We need a QB that is ready to win now.  That is the difference.  We all knew JP would struggle, but I believe most of the frustration is that we are playing like a team that is still rebuilding.  Keep hearing words like we are a young team.  Not sure that is true.  Though it is true at QB and RB.

454073[/snapback]

This "run-on-us-at-will" defense is ready to win now? I'll admit, I thought the same thing a month ago, but not now. They have to show me something first, which will be even more difficult without Spikes around.

This "run-on-us-at-will" defense is ready to win now?  I'll admit, I thought the same thing a month ago, but not now.  They have to show me something first, which will be even more difficult without Spikes around.

454100[/snapback]

In defense of TD (OMG I am defending TD!) he made the decision to go with JP after last season, so he had to believe that the defense was ready to win now. Even with the defense of last year, I would have liked to see a seasoned QB at the helm.