Next years Opening game is just 351 days away !

This may be the most porous defense in a long time. What a joke, we start beating our chests for beating the worst team in the NFL the Houstoin Texans.

This defense is more porous than the New Orleans levee system !

453072[/snapback]

Yep... best D in the League at telling everyone how good they are...

The levee's broken twice. Gray and Co. had better reflect on what they've done --and can do differently-- to rebuild on higher ground.

Troy Vincent was horrible today. Milloy isn't there. Spikes was slow at signaling a call. Adams' offsides penalty. Edwards not creating PW-like pressure. The meager defensive highlights were Denny's good hands on 2 plays, Crowell trying hard to fill in for Spikes, Nate on 2 plays, and McGee on one play.

This may be the most porous defense in a long time. What a joke, we start beating our chests for beating the worst team in the NFL the Houstoin Texans.

This defense is more porous than the New Orleans levee system !

453072[/snapback]

I wish the players would just STFU until they actually achieve something.

238 yards rushing (last time I heard) by the Falcons.

The Bills D sure talks a good game.

ST sucked again today. Well, underachieved at least. ST can't be counted on when the other 2 phases let the team down.

The levee's broken twice. Gray and Co. had better reflect on what they've done --and can do differently-- to rebuild on higher ground.

Troy Vincent was horrible today. Milloy isn't there. Spikes was slow at signaling a call. Adams' offsides penalty. Edwards not creating PW-like pressure. The meager defensive highlights were Denny's good hands on 2 plays, Crowell trying hard to fill in for Spikes, Nate on 2 plays, and McGee on one play.

453160[/snapback]

Since the first week when we won I haven't heard a lot about Edwards. I also saw that we were using Tim Anderson and Justin Bannan a lot today. Is it possible that he'll be replaced in the starting lineup?

3 games in to the season and you are ready to throw in the towel ???? some bills fan you are .

453381[/snapback]

Yes I have been a Bills fan for about 35 years now. I know when the season is done. Yes, I will watch all of the games and root for the Bills, but make no mistake. We are done for the year ! No playoffs again this year !

We have more problems than can be contained in 500 threads ! MM you have a big job ahead of you ! At least you'll have great draft pick next year !

453444[/snapback]

I think we got your point about fifteen posts ago....you think the season is over.....we got it.....