You guys cannot try to blame WM for this one

Peter

That's why all these "our line sucks" posts make no sense.  This was another D loss, plain and simple...

453081[/snapback]

Plain and simple? Atlanta's secondary would have been swiss cheese to a average QB with a average line. This was a all-around loss....plain and simple.

Willis was the only one who helped me keep my sanity during this game....why the HELL MM and TC went away from him in the late 3rd and 4th quarter is beyond me....I'm dumbfounded. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Plain and simple? Atlanta's secondary would have been swiss cheese to a average QB with a average line. This was a all-around loss....plain and simple.

453087[/snapback]

What secondary?

There's no way anyone could blame McGahee for this. He had one of the best games of his career, maybe THE best.

The OL? Pass protection should be re-named jailbreak in their case, but I agree, ultimately the blame falls on a D that allowed over 200 rushing yards.

Willis was the only one who helped me keep my sanity during this game....why the HELL MM and TC went away from him in the late 3rd and 4th quarter is beyond me....I'm dumbfounded. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

453098[/snapback]

He had 6 rushes for 35 yards in the 3rd.

He had 6 rushes for 36 yards in the 4th.

Seems pretty even with the rest of the game (27 rushes, 140 yards total).

CW

He had 6 rushes for 35 yards in the 3rd.

He had 6 rushes for 36 yards in the 4th.

Seems pretty even with the rest of the game (27 rushes, 140 yards total).

CW

453121[/snapback]

I guess what I mean is they shouldn't have taken it out of his hands PERIOD. 6 ypc average?? JP sucking ass? Dance with the one who brought you....McGahee is the proven stud on our offense. He should have been given the ball over and over and over again, particularly in the fourth.

I guess what I mean is they shouldn't have taken it out of his hands PERIOD. 6 ypc average?? JP sucking ass? Dance with the one who brought you....McGahee is the proven stud on our offense. He should have been given the ball over and over and over again, particularly in the fourth.

453139[/snapback]

The problem is that running runs the clock; we didn't have a lot of time to be running the ball in the 4th. :doh:

Of course the way JPL was throwing, what would the harm have been? :(

Not the way I wanted my first HD game to go. :( I didn't even see any closeups of the Jills!!! (but they did show a closeup of a tree :doh: )

CW

The problem is that running runs the clock; we didn't have a lot of time to be running the ball in the 4th. :(

Of course the way JPL was throwing, what would the harm have been? :(

Not the way I wanted my first HD game to go. :(  I didn't even see any closeups of the Jills!!!  (but they did show a closeup of a tree  :doh:  )

CW

453155[/snapback]

I was just starting to fear that they were trying to get JP some extra friggin work when we ought to be winning the game....it's clear that JP can't do that yet, so that's why it bothers me so much. Willis was running all over the place......AAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHHH

So how did the picture look? :doh: