Bills vs. Falcons

Lori

<_<

Will you and Lisa be at the Jets game?

451202[/snapback]

She's not going to any more Bills games this year. We're trying to go to one Steelers game together, but that's it. I planned on going to the Jets game, but I'm not so sure now. I know I'll be @ the KC (11/13) and Denver (12/17) games for sure, but that may be the only other games I'll attend, other than the Saints game in San Antonio.

I hear ya, Lo.  I'm in a suicide pool and have to pick one game/team per week (no spread).  If I was sure about Vick, I was (maybe) thinking of taking the Bills this week.  But, I, too am gutless.  Went with the Colts.

450753[/snapback]

Heck with it - incurable homer that I am, I'm going to pick the Bills. Some possible reasons:

1. I think the Buffalo WRs can get open.

2. The beer-fueled crowd will be going nuts when the OTHER team has the ball this week, which should help JP's game.

3. Including the playoff game in Philly, Atlanta currently has a five-game road losing streak.

4. That 11-5 record they put together last season? They only played three teams with winning records - heck, the Bills played more than that in the DIVISION.

5. Willis runs wild.

6. Since I am such an incurable homer and I hate the two-hour drive home after a loss, I put in a special request with the Football Gods.

23-17, Buffalo. (Hey, that score worked pretty well the last time.... and if you actually wager based on my opinion, you're certifiable.)

Gotta go to work - catch y'all later....

Heck with it - incurable homer that I am, I'm going to pick the Bills. Some possible reasons:

1. I think the Buffalo WRs can get open.

2. The beer-fueled crowd will be going nuts when the OTHER team has the ball this week, which should help JP's game.

3. Including the playoff game in Philly, Atlanta currently has a five-game road losing streak.

4. That 11-5 record they put together last season? They only played three teams with winning records - heck, the Bills played more than that in the DIVISION.

5. Willis runs wild.

6. Since I am such an incurable homer and I hate the two-hour drive home after a loss, I put in a special request with the Football Gods.

23-17, Buffalo. (Hey, that score worked pretty well the last time.... and if you actually wager based on my opinion, you're certifiable.)

Gotta go to work - catch y'all later....

451816[/snapback]

Excellent call, Lo. And like you, I picked the Bills in my pool (just not in my suicide pool). One question: "Beer-fueled crowd?" In Buffalo? Really? (

(OK, that's 3 questions...sue me.)

I hope the local media, who stink at asking question, will ask mularkey the right questions and say the right things. I'm not impressed by mularkey and gray's game plans, their team's execution of those flawed plans, and otherwise strong suits of this team...defense and special teams.

We're getting outschemed, out played, and out coached by Son of "PlayOFFS?!"