B.harami98 was the man!

TheGhost

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Shows what you know. They are 32% grvvnppt. Cast in Yak fat.

448670[/snapback]

I hear they have the delivery process streamlined by a machine that automatically flips the pennies until they are face up then directs them to the appropriate bank. I believe the machine is called the "roto router."

Okay, I'll start. That is just nonsense and the kind of drivel that boorami started that got him being attacked. He wasn't attacked unmercifully for saying JP sucked in the game, he was attacked unmercifully for saying that JP was worse than RJ, that he (boorami) knew more about the Bills than anyone on this board, for contradicting himself, for telling people to STFU after saying name-calling is for first graders and a couple of other just uttering asking-for-it things.

You can criticize the Bills here, you just have to back it up. You can badmouth anyone and anything for any reason, but if you go overboard, people will throw you overboard. People have differing opinions on virtually everything. And people love to argue here. That's why most of us come here.

And then you start with garbage like TD runs the organization like a communist government. Hey, the NFL has rules about wearing jerseys. he didn't just make that up. And the Bucs decided at the eleventh hour because of the heat that they were going to wear white, that is the ONLY reason the Bills wore the throwbacks on Sunday after TD said he didn't know when we would wear them again. And where did he say or imply ANYTHING about the league against us or wanting us to lose?

We let Marcus price go for nothing because he can't play anymore. I don't think any team even brought him in for a tryout let alone signed him. Ross Tucker hasn't been picked up by anyone either. In fact, I know for a fact that he is just considering sitting out the year and working at Merrill Lynch (or wherever he had a job)and then trying one last time to make a team next year. But you're right, if no team picks these guys up as unrestricted free agents at least we should be able to get a team to TRADE for him! That's good thinkin.

And where on earth did Ross Tucker badmouth the organization? I also happen to know he was damn happy to be on the Bills and watched a game with his father last year. He wanted to stay on the team.

448657[/snapback]

Hang on champ.....I was commenting on the jerseys because Donahoe also knows the rules which you have stated, then he goes and wears them on game 2 when they had said they would wear them for the SD game. In the lovely "Ask TD a question" segment, he says the team likes them and fans should petition the NFL. They also put out a V-Coach according to this site saying that "The Bills have a big surprise and are wearing throwbacks today..Hooray!"

When management make something big out of something meaningless like jerseys, they are trying to hide the real problem. The Bills can come out in Hot Pink Legwarmers for all I care as long as we are good and go to the playoffs. They are worried about their own behinds and bottom line and are making it seem as if they care for the little folk, the fan. That's why I brought up the Commie reference.

As far as Tucker goes...I love the guy. He's emotional and can go off the deep end himself a bit. But he tries like heck and wants to win. I think this team would rather have a mouldable rookie on this team than somone who speaks his mind like Tucker.

Price....as far as I saw, he was a pretty darn good backup tackle. When Williams was gone, I didn't miss him most of the time Price was in there. I missed him on Sunday.

Bottom line...when our first OL hit the skids due to injury, we brought in a backup for the Dolphins from the past 2 years. I guess McNally will make him an All-pro by just sprinkling some ballsweat on him however.

This team has holes, big ones, and there is nothing wrong with pointing them out. I admit I owe Lindell an apology...nice kickoffs and 6-6 on FGs. He's the only bright spot, along with Vincent's intelligent play so far.

Hang on champ.....I was commenting on the jerseys because Donahoe also knows the rules which you have stated, then he goes and wears them on game 2 when they had said they would wear them for the SD game. In the lovely "Ask TD a question" segment, he says the team likes them and fans should petition the NFL. They also put out a V-Coach according to this site saying that "The Bills have a big surprise and are wearing throwbacks today..Hooray!"

When management make something big out of something meaningless like jerseys, they are trying to hide the real problem. The Bills can come out in Hot Pink Legwarmers for all I care as long as we are good and go to the playoffs. They are worried about their own behinds and bottom line and are making it seem as if they care for the little folk, the fan. That's why I brought up the Commie reference.

448693[/snapback]

No, at the eleventh hour, like sunday morning, because of the heat, the Bucs decided to wear their white jerseys instead of their pewter jerseys. That is the reason for the late switch and the "surprise" of the Bills wearing the blue throwbacks.

I hear they have the delivery process streamlined by a machine that automatically flips the pennies until they are face up then directs them to the appropriate bank.  I believe the machine is called the "roto router."

448683[/snapback]

LOL :D

448693[/snapback]

Actually sounds more like an exercise in Capitalism rather than Communism, if you ask me....which you didn't... :D

Okay, I'll start. That is just nonsense and the kind of drivel that boorami started that got him being attacked. He wasn't attacked unmercifully for saying JP sucked in the game, he was attacked unmercifully for saying that JP was worse than RJ, that he (boorami) knew more about the Bills than anyone on this board, for contradicting himself, for telling people to STFU after saying name-calling is for first graders and a couple of other just uttering asking-for-it things.

You can criticize the Bills here, you just have to back it up. You can badmouth anyone and anything for any reason, but if you go overboard, people will throw you overboard. People have differing opinions on virtually everything. And people love to argue here. That's why most of us come here.

448657[/snapback]

The part that got me was when he said "we" Bills fans have had nothing to cheer about for forty years.....I'm sorry, but anyone who feels that way is just a miserable SOB. To me, that was even more inflammatory than saying he knew more about the Bills than anyone else.

That's impossible. His last note to me was:

"!@#$ you and your suspension. I'm done forever you !@#$ing faggot."

Clearly forever hasn't come so soon...

448552[/snapback]

Tell you what, football means more to me then I am probably ready to admit, but if I ever pull a stunt like that thread and then post something like this in private to someone, I'm giving you the permission now to hunt me down as best as possible via my IP address and shoot me.

Tell you what,  football means more to me then I am probably ready to admit, but if I ever turn in to this guy and post something like that in private to someone, I'm giving you the permission now to hunt me down as best as possible via my IP address and shoot me.

448731[/snapback]

Too much work. I'd just set out a Garbage Plate as bait...

Take it easy on the guy....if he was at the game he got his brains fried, it was 120 out there.

448624[/snapback]

No empathy here. He lost my respect the other day when he was talking about going to some strip joint while his wife and kids were at home. :D