I sure hate that prevent defense

Simon

I heartell it prevents you from winning ?  :doh:

447338[/snapback]

i thought the same thing!! what the hell was THAT last night? people who bash the prevent should be forced to repeatedly watch the redskins' last two series from last night. the last one was obviously bad enough, but that first one -- why was moss single covered? why was roy williams forced to choose between 2 end zone routes? shouldn't there have been more deep help on a 4th and 15 with the opponent in desperate straits?

Ya know, when the Cowboys bashed it into the line on 3rd down and settled for the field goal...and their fans booed...I said outloud (to myself), "that's gonna bite them in the ass".

But, then I looked at the clock and thought (to myself), "there's probably not enough time left for the Skins...Brunnell doesn't throw bombs. All Dallas has to do is sit in prevent and this puppy's over".

After the first Carlos Santana Moss TD I KNEW that Dallas would sit in prevent if the Skins got the ball again. :lol:

Parcells is truely a Genius. :)

Just an absolutely bizarre way to attempt to close out a game.

With a two score lead and three minutes left, you'd think it might be prudent to leave a couple/three safeties over the top? :lol:

Not that I didn't enjoy it immensely having started Santana Moss on my fantasy team this week. :)