This is the worst game I've seen the Bills play

nodnarb

Ron Edwards has been a disappointment to say the least.  The sorry Buc lineman were pushing his fatass around and that was reason #1 Williams was able to go off.  Adams is not playing well either, but at some point he will probably catch fire.  The Edwards issue may linger, and Tim Anderson, his supposed competition, was terrible in the preseason.  He makes Ryan Denney look like a draft steal.  I've seen a lost step in the LB corps as well, and truth be told, Takeo Spikes was not having a good game against Houston until he forced that fumble.  I know I tend to be pessimistic,  but while everyone was reveling in the stats last week, I was wondering how the Texans could be so inept and still be in the game against this team in the fourth quarter.

445680[/snapback]

Time to give Sape a shot?

I have been of the opinion for a his whole time here in Buffalo that tom clement's playcalling and overall schemes have been terrible...just look at the pittsburgh game last year and even the lack of creativity in the redzone against houston this year. Last year the team had that terrific run against mediocre team but at least the offense looked good. And the thing that is missing is the way they stretched the field in the games previous to the stillers game. stretching the field even with incompletions will cause the defense to back off the line and give Willis room to maneuver and JP some second options underneath the coverage. TC = KG. You have weapons use them.