Throwback Uniforms on Today

Albany,n.y.

nm

444632[/snapback]

Hmm, almost a little bittersweet since we're only supposed to wear them twice this season. Means it may be the last time we see them for a year.

On the other hand, I think the NFL just changed it's rules so that teams can wear their alternates up to 3 times per season so maybe we'll sneek them in again later.

It's never been more obvious which uniforms are preferred by fans and players alike. These HAVE TO be our permanent uniforms soon.

Hmm, almost a little bittersweet since we're only supposed to wear them twice this season.  Means it may be the last time we see them for a year.

On the other hand, I think the NFL just changed it's rules so that teams can wear their alternates up to 3 times per season so maybe we'll sneek them in again later.

It's never been more obvious which uniforms are preferred by fans and players alike.  These HAVE TO be our permanent uniforms soon.

444645[/snapback]

It suprises me that much of the league hates them

I think the whole "dark uniforms in head" argument is bunk...  Both teams are hot as you know what.  We've got those fans with the water sprayer on the sidelines.  I think it doesn't really matter what uniforms the bills win.

444662[/snapback]

That is 100% true ... i have played football for 5 years and it the color of the uniform makes such a miniscule difference that it is hardly noticable. Now the PANTS are a different story. A players legs are always hotter. You have the girdle with the Tailbone, and hip pads ... plus the thigh pads and knee pads and every player is constantly using his legs. I think the white pants may help a lil bit.

Just the fact that the Bills threw it back in Tampa's face was funny in my opinion ...

The throwbacks are lighter shade of blue correct?  That would mean in addition to being a whole lot better looking than our current ones, they would also be a little bit cooler to wear in the heat.

444638[/snapback]

Aye ... throwbacks are 'medium cobalt blue' ... 90's are 'royal blue'

Hmm, almost a little bittersweet since we're only supposed to wear them twice this season.  Means it may be the last time we see them for a year.

It's never been more obvious which uniforms are preferred by fans and players alike.  These HAVE TO be our permanent uniforms soon.

444645[/snapback]

Well, there's no way the BILLS would be wearing them today IF they knew it was the last time we can wear them this season ...

Everyone .. players, fans, national media is raving about the throwbacks

Me thinx we're gonna be seeing our throwbacks more than just 2-3 times this season

I believe the BILLS are hammering the NFL behind the scenes about it ..

and ... 1994, SF 49ers had their red throwbacks with the white pants instead of the burnished gold, liked them so much that

they got the NFL to ease the restriction and let them wear theirs for the remainder of the season and in their Super Bowl vs Chargers ...

Bring 'em back permanently i say ... and don't mess w/ them cool socks & those black shoes

:D

Try 3 straight posts of wasted space because i posted the wrong use of "their" or "there" or "theyre" ... whatever

444690[/snapback]

Make that four. Five now, and counting....

:D

I'm with you, ENBL. I know there's some debate about white vs. red helmets, and a lot of love for the charging buffalo. But if the "rusting Russian dreadnought blue" jerseys went away permanently, would anyone really miss them?