BILLS ARE IN HI-DEF TOMORROW...

Justice

Ummmmm......I thought you were going to Tampa.  :blink:

443807[/snapback]

BTW. I AM going to Tampa.

You should've seen me yesterday, "You can come along if you like, Honey". All along hoping that she says no thanks. :devil:

MY first Bills game on my new plasma in hi def. We will win!!

443803[/snapback]

OK...need some confirmation on this.

#1....is the game actually broadcast in high def?

#2 If so, aren't all high def games on NFL Sunday ticket, or do they not show them all?

According to DTV schedule, Bills game not scheduled for HD.

So what's up with this?

I have my doubts that there's an actual HD telecast, but Sunday Ticket isn't showing it.

My guess is that you're mistaken about the HD thing. What's your source for this info? is it the local Miami CBS affiliate saying "broadcast in HD"? Just because the station has HD doesn't mean the game was set up with the cameras and technical stuff to show it in HD.

Anyone have the actual lowdown on this?

OK...need some confirmation on this.

#1....is the game actually broadcast in high def?

#2 If so, aren't all high def games on NFL Sunday ticket, or do they not show them all?

According to DTV schedule, Bills game not scheduled for HD.

So what's up with this?

I have my doubts that there's an actual HD telecast, but Sunday Ticket isn't showing it.

My guess is that you're mistaken about the HD thing. What's your source for this info? is it the local Miami CBS affiliate saying "broadcast in HD"? Just because the station has HD doesn't mean the game was set up with the cameras and technical stuff  to show it in HD.

Anyone have the actual lowdown on this?

443858[/snapback]

i would tend to agree with you, DML. if the game is broadcast in HD, it would be on the ticket. unless there was some late change, i don't think CBS has taken the HD cameras to tampa.

The program guide on my TIVO shows that the game will be in hi-def on the local miami CBS affiliate.

I hope it's in hi-def. Should I set my TiVo on record on the non hi-def cbs4, just in case?

443946[/snapback]

My Directv program guide in Miami says just CC, no hi-def.

The program guide on my TIVO shows that the game will be in hi-def on the local miami CBS affiliate.

I hope it's in hi-def. Should I set my TiVo on record on the non hi-def cbs4, just in case?

443946[/snapback]

the program guide is probably wrong. the CBS website should provide the definitive answer, as only they know where they're sending the HD cameras.

Woo hoo!!!! Gotta watch the sweat drop, or it ain't football. We must all spend a couple grand for sweat drops.

443991[/snapback]

I prefer being able to see both the punter AND punt returner on the screen at the same time, but I won't judge you if you prefer sweat drops. :devil:

CW

I prefer being able to see both the punter AND punt returner on the screen at the same time, but I won't judge you if you prefer sweat drops. :devil:

CW

443998[/snapback]

I'm humbled.

DTV and getting all the games is a big deal to me. I really can't get why people B word and just don't buy it.

I was rather pleased with last weeks announcer duo, although I can't remember who the hell they were! :D

That's good!

I think I saw that there wont be Bills game in HD until week 4 or 5 this year which is just bull sh-- because I thought the league or CBS said all their games would be in HD this year.

For those that dont know any better or different, it makes a HUGE difference in watching a game!