OT - You know guys.....

sven233

Can't wait.  Looking forward to seeing some hockey again (even though it is just preseason).  But I have a question.....I haven't seen anything advertised, so I assume that the game will not be on TV anywhere, right?  Let me know!

443714[/snapback]

the only game i heard being televised in the preseason was the home game against ottawa on msg...i think the 28th...hope that helps

I read some comments from the Sabres co-captains. I was very pleased on how they are trying to make a real TEAM, not just talent, but most importantly, team work. TEAM meaning player respect for each other and them willing to play with each other.

Apparently, Satan was very anti-TEAM, according to one of these guys. Satan was all about HIMSELF and HIS stats. One said he scored a goal and made a phone call type celebration telling Reiger, trade me. The guy told the coach, get Satan off my line, I'll take anyone, but get him off my line.

If you think that I would consider spending more than 2 minutes thinking about the NHL this year you are sadly mistaken. If you believe that I might spend 2-cents on anything NHL related... especially tickets... you are crazier thaneven I thought, posting NHL crap on here during Bills season.

Wouldn't it be just our luck to have a great Sabres team right when nobody in the world gives a rats ass anymore.

Can't wait.  Looking forward to seeing some hockey again (even though it is just preseason).  But I have a question.....I haven't seen anything advertised, so I assume that the game will not be on TV anywhere, right?  Let me know!

443714[/snapback]

i'll be interested in the sabres again when they blow up the front office and start over. until then, i'll be checking the paper for the scores and that's about it. ARE YOU LISTENING GOLISANO!??

no i didn't think so. good luck with your new venture. :devil: