another question, rb this time

The Poojer

i picked a 3 rb/2wr/1te formation this week, I kind of messed up, Ihave Edge and Willis, but forgot about the 3rd rb, I was more concerned about my opponents reciever corps. So I went out and picked up moe williams, now i see where ron dayne may see some good action and that denver running game seems to suit him well. would you stick with moe or take a chance and pick up ron dayne, what says ya?

1) Poojer: Don't risk it with Dayne. Shanahan said this week that Anderson is the starter. You could get to game day and find out, too late, that Dayne is inactive. I would stay as far away from Denver RB's as possible. At least Moe will get you some goal line carries (provided the Vikes ever get near the goal line).

2) Guest: Carnell Williams/Fitzgerald wins on that trade, in my opinion--though it's more of the risky end. Holt and Dillon are established and you know you're going to get 1200 yards/10 TD's from Holt and 1300+ yards, 8+ TD's from Dillon. But I think Cadillac is looking at a monster season--he's got game-breaking abilities. I could see him putting up a 3-4 TD game sometime this year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.