Finally, an Environmental Solution I Back

Alaska Darin

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My only question is if it takes 20 dead cats to fill a tank then where is he finding all of them? Or is he stealing live kitties from peoples back yards? Man this could develope into a pretty cool screenplay!!! LA Billz have any connections in Hollywood? Maybe when could get some high powered investors like 20th Century or something. Probably not though. This has independent film written all over it.

My only question is if it takes 20 dead cats to fill a tank then where is he finding all of them? Or is he stealing live kitties from peoples back yards? Man this could develope into a pretty cool screenplay!!! LA Billz have any connections in Hollywood? Maybe when could get some high powered  investors like 20th Century or something. Probably not though. This has independent film written all over it.

440324[/snapback]

I hear there a bunch of free ones in NOLA. Self serve fuel. :angry:

He Comes Back To Save Cat

Tammy! Whiskey! Magnolia!" Lambert called, hope starting to drain from his voice.

And then, from nowhere, a hysterical ball of brown fur came flying out of a dark corner and Lambert grabbed it up, weeping joyously.

"Mamou! Little Mamou!" he crooned. "This is the one I felt the most guilty about leaving. She always senses when I'm going away and gives me the pitiful 'Please don't leave' look."

Lambert gave the cat food and water, put her in a carrier and plunged back into the hellhole that was his house to look for the others................ :angry:

He Comes Back To Save Cat

Tammy! Whiskey! Magnolia!" Lambert called, hope starting to drain from his voice.

And then, from nowhere, a hysterical ball of brown fur came flying out of a dark corner and Lambert grabbed it up, weeping joyously.

"Mamou! Little Mamou!" he crooned. "This is the one I felt the most guilty about leaving. She always senses when I'm going away and gives me the pitiful 'Please don't leave' look."

Lambert gave the cat food and water, put her in a carrier and plunged back into the hellhole that was his house to look for the others................ :angry:

440346[/snapback]

Good man, that Lambert. Our domestic animals are like our children, free of sin, and hopeful. To harm one without just cause is a terrible thing.

if they can make fuel out of cats, why not human fat? we could solve the obesity problem in america AND the gas price problem in one fell swoop!! I can just see it now, sit in your car, hook a tube to your belly and drive!!