Tensions HIGH in Atlanta!

Anybody else notice in the second altercation how Philadelphia was stomping on the Falcons logo? I took it as them disrespecting Atlanta, and it appeared that Atlanta took it the same way.

Surprised ESPN didn't pick up on that.

I thought they were jumping up and down like gang-bangers, not stomping on the logo, because the Falcons were doing it also. I also didn't see Trotter throw a punch, technically, i.e. closed-fist.

I thought they were jumping up and down like gang-bangers, not stomping on the logo, because the Falcons were doing it also.  I also didn't see Trotter throw a punch, technically, i.e. closed-fist.

438325[/snapback]

Who knows, the disrespect factor was the only explanation I had but that doesn't explain why Atlanta was doing it. Maybe they were trying to form a circle for a dance off?

As for Trotter it looked like he extended his hands toward Mathis to protect himself, not throw a punch. Pretty weak way to get the boot, if that happened to TKO or Fletch I would have been irate.

Who knows, the disrespect factor was the only explanation I had but that doesn't explain why Atlanta was doing it.  Maybe they were trying to form a circle for a dance off?

As for Trotter it looked like he extended his hands toward Mathis to protect himself, not throw a punch.  Pretty weak way to get the boot, if that happened to TKO or Fletch I would have been irate.

Coleman is a retard. This is the guy who said that Tom Brady's arm was moving forward when he fumbled the ball, thus it was an incomplete forward pass. 0:)

Who knows, the disrespect factor was the only explanation I had but that doesn't explain why Atlanta was doing it.  Maybe they were trying to form a circle for a dance off?

438334[/snapback]

Yes, that's it! Do you know what this means?

The falcons got served, so now it's on!

I don't think Vick has thrown once to his WRs!!!  Its almost the half...

438470[/snapback]

Vick is so inaccurate with everythrow. Some of those throws were 10 yards off. The WRs have little chance to catch any. Lets see- WR Roddy Wright drafted #1 this year, WR Michael Jenkins drafted #1 2 years ago, WR Peerless Price traded for a #1 3 years ago......maybe the WRs are not the problem