the Tampa game will be a good test

envirojeff

It's going to be hot as Hell! I hope that they are wearing the white uni's. There O-line sucks. The Bucs and the Texans are very simular teams.

Jeff

437546[/snapback]

I dont think they are similiar at all. Maybe in terms of offense they are close, but the Bucs Defense is FAR superior to the Texans. Our offense better be ready for a huge test in the heat next week.

I dont think they are similiar at all.  Maybe in terms of offense they are close, but the Bucs Defense is FAR superior to the Texans.  Our offense better be ready for a huge test in the heat next week.

437552[/snapback]

I'll agree that they have a better D-line, but there LB's and secondary is poor. Sure they have Brooks, but thats about it.

Jeff

I'll agree that they have a better D-line, but there LB's and secondary is poor. Sure they have Brooks, but thats about it.

Jeff

437559[/snapback]

Oh, woe to you who underestimate that team. Ronde Barber and Brian Kelly don't ring any bells for you?

There was one play yesterday where Brian Kelly was giving a WR about a 7 yard cush. Daunte rifled a pass to said WR. Before Kelly closed on the reciever Derrick Brooks came all the way over from LB and nailed the WR's ass, all the while Kelly stood there in amazment. Wheels, they got wheels..................

Look out

It'll be a great test for Losman. If he makes some decent throws and doesn't turn the ball over, we'll easily win. Our defense is way too much of a match for Brian Griese and co.--we're going to get great field position, get some turnovers, etc. JP just needs to take care of the ball and we'll win this one. If he doesn't, Tampa's big-play defense will make us pay dearly.