Cannon arm

Coach Tuesday

Losman needs to make better connections with his receivers to score TD's.

Cause Lindell is giving me serious indigestion. ;)

439569[/snapback]

The red zone penalties were the problem. Putting a young QB, no matter how good he is, in a 3rd and 10 or 3rd and 12 situation is not a recipe for success. The Bills learned that Sunday, when penalties killed three first half drives.

but still bledsoe cannot throw the 15 yarders with zip for some reason

Drew had an absolutely hellacious gun when he's got the time and space to step into it. A lot of his intermediate throws look only somewhat better than average because he's working off a 5step drop and trying to get the ball out quickly. When he takes deeper drops and gets his entire frame behind his throw he's still sporting a rifle.

Even though I didn't care for his noggin, I still remember being wowed by some of the lasers he was able to throw into the face of The Hawk when he had a clear target and some pocket space to step into.

All that being said, I think that if you watch both guys trying to get the ball out quick using only their arms, JP might have better pace at this point in their careers. But if you let them both get their frames into their throws, I doubt Losman can match Bledsoe.

Cya