NYCBBB

BillsNYC

Last night we reached 750 members, this time last year we had 471! We're shooting for 1000 by the end of the season.

At McFaddens this weekend, the bar was packed wall to wall, and we even had 20 Bills fans overflow into the bar next door. Amazing considering that half our regulars were in Buffalo for the game. This week, 42nd and 2nd in Manhattan is going to be Little Buffalo!!!

Last night we reached 750 members, this time last year we had 471! We're shooting for 1000 by the end of the season.

At McFaddens this weekend, the bar was packed wall to wall, and we even had 20 Bills fans overflow into the bar next door. Amazing considering that half our regulars were in Buffalo for the game. This week, 42nd and 2nd in Manhattan is going to be Little Buffalo!!!

No stevestojan. I, along with about 10 guys, are one of those regulars and was in Buffalo with the same 10 guys for the opener. We will all be at McFaddens this week.

I was thinking of flying home just for the miami game (a late friday flight and back early monday) - but i would have to scalp a ticket, etc, etc.

I am really considering taking a weekend and going to NYC to hang with you guys.

I have never been to NYC, so i am really going to think about this. (imagine - flying 1300 miles to watch the bills on TV!) ;)

I was thinking of flying home just for the miami game (a late friday flight and back early monday) - but i would have to scalp a ticket, etc, etc.

I am really considering taking a weekend and going to NYC to hang with you guys.

I have never been to NYC, so i am really going to think about this. (imagine - flying 1300 miles to watch the bills on TV!) ;)

30668[/snapback]

Ha..awesome...I would come early in the season, the "fair weather fans" disapear when the Bills don't play well...