Replay of the game???

Spikes16

If you have DirecTV/Sunday Ticket, you can watch the "ShortCuts" version -- where they take all of the commercials, huddles, etc, out and broadcast the game in 30 minutes or less.

Otherwise, I'm going to try doing a DVD this week as well.

CW

Preceding our game, I got goose bumps during the singing of 'America the Beautiful' done in 'Ray Charles' like melody, from the REDSKINS game ...

wow !    :angry:

436970[/snapback]

Sue me for not being "patriotic", but i muted that crap... I can't stand simpson and lachey.

If you have DirecTV/Sunday Ticket, you can watch the "ShortCuts" version -- where they take all of the commercials, huddles, etc, out and broadcast the game in 30 minutes or less.

Otherwise, I'm going to try doing a DVD this week as well.

CW

436958[/snapback]

Bills short cut to be on at 2AM and 7AM on channel 731. Enjoyed the DTV game mix but would be nice if ya could select a game audio since the music they had playing got on nerves quickly9 Actually would prefer Bills radio audio but maybe its time to invest in Sirius just the delays between vidoe and audio are too much to deal with.

Bills short cut to be on at 2AM and 7AM on channel 731.  Enjoyed the DTV game mix but would be nice if ya could select a game audio since the music they had playing got on nerves quickly9 Actually would prefer Bills radio audio but maybe its time to invest in Sirius just the delays between vidoe and audio are too much to deal with.

436979[/snapback]

Is the audio slower than video? If so, you could pause the video (TiVo) and force it to be in sync... :angry:

Didn't really look at Game Mix more than a few seconds, but it was kinda cool - can't wait to see it on my pj in the basement :)

CW

Is the audio slower than video?  If so, you could pause the video (TiVo) and force it to be in sync... :)

Didn't really look at Game Mix more than a few seconds, but it was kinda cool - can't wait to see it on my pj in the basement :)

CW

436987[/snapback]

Damn hadnt thought of using TiVo to sync the audio with Sirius. I am only going by what I am told that Sirius audio is behind the Video so the TiVo Idea would work well. Now to convince the wife I need Sirius :angry::):doh:

Sue me for not being "patriotic", but i muted that crap...  I can't stand simpson and lachey.

436973[/snapback]

I feel the same way as you about those two, but before I had a chance of thinking about muting it, the redition

of it started and it sounded damn good, as was great seeing players and fans reactions as it was being sung.

Today was a good day to feel patriotic, and the two of them can definitely sing.

Damn hadnt thought of using TiVo to sync the audio with Sirius.  I am only going by what I am told that Sirius audio is behind the Video so the TiVo Idea would work well.  Now to convince the wife I need Sirius :angry:  :)  :doh:

436992[/snapback]

Now what would be REALLY cool is if someone recorded the audio from Sirius onto their PC, mailed the file to me, and then I could do multiple audio tracks on the DVD... Radio or TV, your choice. :)

CW

Now what would be REALLY cool is if someone recorded the audio from Sirius onto their PC, mailed the file to me, and then I could do multiple audio tracks on the DVD...  Radio or TV, your choice. :angry:

CW

437002[/snapback]

CW those would make awsome DVD with Murph and the gang versus the morons we usually get covering the Bills. Actually announcers today did a nice job of not being idiots.

I feel the same way as you about those two, but before I had a chance of thinking about muting it, the redition

of it started and it sounded damn good, as was great seeing players and fans reactions as it was being sung. 

Today was a good day to feel patriotic, and the two of them can definitely sing.

436999[/snapback]

You can't be serious! I can appreciate the whole patriotic angle, but in a culture that makes celeberities out of people for no reason, Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are perhaps the greatest icons of non-talent out there. Their rendition of the "America the Beautiful" was hideous. Simpson so cannot sing, but only scream. The way she was beating her chest after each elongated vowel made me think she was choking on a piece of steak, and was trying to knock it out of her throat. Lachey was even worse, but a bit more low-key in his lousiness. As Americans, we should in no way support these louts! If we do, the out of touch NFL, and all of the other sports leauges, will continue to pound us with this crap, at every big event. McCartney at the Super Bowl was great, Ray Charles SINGING "America the Beautiful" is one of the great performances by anyone, doing a patriotic song, because it is sung, and felt. Lachey and Simpson were just plain awful, and embarassing! :angry:

But hey, the Bills won!!!!!!!