Wild Bill to the rescue????

stevestojan

well, we can't trade for a kicker, so what the hell are we gonna do?

Let Lindell lose one or two more games for us? This isnt baseball where you lose one game and have 400 more.

I can in all honestly say (and believe) he cost us the game, at least in part (and a big part at that).

We need to fix this problem - i just hope the solution isnt too expensive.

I can in all honestly say (and believe) he cost us the game, at least in part (and a big part at that).

We need to fix this problem - i just hope the solution isnt too expensive.

30602[/snapback]

Eric Moulds' fumble on the goaline I thought was what kept us from shutting the door on this one.

This is a bit off topic but....Stevestogan, I was looking at your AV and I have a question. What kind of perverted things are you doing with a tennis ball? On second thought....nevermind. I don't want to know.

30627[/snapback]

first, clear your cookies and refresh (i have a new avatar)

second, the tennis ball avatar was in reference to a legendary post made just a week or so ago

third, pervert refers to ME, no matter what my avatar is.

Eric Moulds' fumble on the goaline I thought was what kept us from shutting the door on this one.

30605[/snapback]

The fumble was on the 7 Yard line, and the Bills got the Ball right back on the Reese INT, which was returned to the 3 yard line...net plus 4 yards...

Never like to see a TO in the Red Zone...But it turned out that one did not hurt us...