Jason friggen Peters

Frez

Because he's more valuable as a potential starting LT.  And he can still be used as a TE, which it sounds (I didn't see the game) like he was today, for short-yardage/redzone situations.

436740[/snapback]

I was wondering the same thing, but why didn't he get time last year when we got thin at TE? And why he wasn't discussed during the offseason when they were talking about the risk of our TE's not making full recoveries? (I'm not doubting the explanation, I'm genuinely puzzled.)

But, but, but, but Central VA Bills said he TOTALLY sucks and is the worst OL/TE he's EVER seen and will NEVER be able to play in this league!!!

And he's the GREATEST high school football coach of ALL TIMES while everybody else is just an idiotic MORON!!!!!!!

I was wondering the same thing, but why didn't he get time last year when we got thin at TE?  And why he wasn't discussed during the offseason when they were talking about the risk of our TE's not making full recoveries?  (I'm not doubting the explanation, I'm genuinely puzzled.)

Don't know. Like I said, I think for short-yardage and redzone situations, he's fine, but that's a small part of what a TE needs to be able to do.

But, but, but, but Central VA Bills said he TOTALLY sucks and is the worst OL/TE he's EVER seen and will NEVER be able to play in this league!!!

And he's the GREATEST high school football coach of ALL TIMES while everybody else is just an idiotic MORON!!!!!!!

436844[/snapback]

Like Norv Turner, Capers should have spent more time in HS ball too.

Great post.