JP tossed his gameball to the fans

1billsfan

That's a $500 fine. ;)

And I'm not sure it was his official gameball - don't they give those out in the locker room after the game?

Still very cool to see :doh:

CW

436559[/snapback]

I think they're referring to his first ball on the first touchdown pass, which I'm certain has been inked and packed long before JP started kneeling down.

I think they're referring to his first ball on the first touchdown pass, which I'm certain has been inked and packed long before JP started kneeling down.

436583[/snapback]

No - on the way off the field after the game, JPL through a ball into the stands.

I think Peters held onto the first ball, but not sure what finally happened to it.

CW

No - on the way off the field after the game, JPL through a ball into the stands.

I think Peters held onto the first ball, but not sure what finally happened to it.

CW

436594[/snapback]

That's right, he did it right after his interview before heading into the locker room.

My guess was the ball from the final snap/kneel-down as well...

436612[/snapback]

If they have an "Ask JPL" section this week, we need to ask him; if everyone on here posts that question to the site, they'll have to answer it :doh:

CW

My guess was the ball from the final snap/kneel-down as well...

436612[/snapback]

Your guess IS most likely correct Dan ...

as Fezmid guessed earlier in this thread, gameballs are awarded in the locker room

that was most likely a ball from the final offensive snap ...

Fezmid wins a fiver $5 :doh:

Your guess IS most likely correct Dan ...

as Fezmid guessed earlier in this thread, gameballs are awarded in the locker room

that was most likely a ball from the final offensive snap ...

Fezmid wins a fiver $5    ;)

436636[/snapback]

Gameballs are also the ones you kneel down with after the last snap of the game which was the ball I was talking about in the first place. :doh:

Gameballs are also the ones you kneel down with after the last snap of the game which was the ball I was talking about in the first place.  :doh:

436665[/snapback]

Gameball as in "ball used in the game" as opposed to the "awarded" gameball...gotcha. But you did say his gameball, as opposed to a gameball...which would imply the awarded category...

FYI.  Peters spiked the ball that he scored with and never picked it back up.  He had to stay on the field for kickoff anyway.  Who knows.

436704[/snapback]

Ok, to clear up the mass confusion going on in this thread. Let me tell you what I saw on the NFL ticket...after JP Losman knelt down for the final play of the game he held onto the ball while giving props to the opposing team. After the commercial break JP gave a quick interview then immediately headed for the tunnel with a football (I'm assuming this was the same ball he had ended the game with) in his hands. As he saw the fans he held up the ball and said "who wants it!" The he wings it into the crowd. It was the classiest thing I've seen a Bills player do in a long time. Now let's please move on with our lives.