can't sleep... 5:43am... anyone else awake?

stevestojan

Will be heading out soon, (assuming Endzone crew ever wakes his ass up)... but for now I'm flipping between an infomercial for Girls Gone Wild, and CSpan...

436136[/snapback]

Lmao, I just made a post with a similar problem.I will be over with the End Zone Crew. See you there.

80 degrees and sunny at the ralph on opening day? Are you freaking kidding me? You should be jealous..... :w00t:

436145[/snapback]

Hell, it could be 20 below and snowin like a beyotch up there and I'd still be jealous.....lol

This is going to be a great day of football....first da Bills, then I get to watch the Bledsoe game at 4p.....I have to admit, I'm dying to see how he does. Then tonight we have the Colts at the Ravens,which should be friggin awesome. WHAT A DAY!

yeah I'm at work and debating wether or not to leave early at 1pm, since I get out at 2:30 so I would only be using 1:30 hours of sick time

436149[/snapback]

Wow, that would be a no-brainer for me :w00t:

It's 3:35 am here in Phoenix and I'm still up, excited as hell. Geaux Bills! Went to the LSU vs, ASU game and had field passes. It was awesome, until the end. Great game though.

436152[/snapback]

Funny, i JUST watched the highlights for that game (didn't know who had won). Looked like an amazing game...

I had to stand $%%^& watch with a dang Raiders fan.

All this country (from WV) idiot talked about was the Bills SB disasters.....

I kept quiet for awile and I brought up the total stomping of the Bills AFC title game vs the Raiders and this guy says we got lucky....

I said lucky? It was like 41-3 at half time.... He said he thought it was a close game.

I had piss in my pants after he said that

This is what your kids turn out like when you sleep with relatives, the Navy is LOADED with guys like this.

5 years, 2 months, 22 day till I walk that red carpet and retire thank goodness!!!

Funny, i JUST watched the highlights for that game (didn't know who had won). Looked like an amazing game...

436153[/snapback]

It was a really great game. LSU really deserved to win even though it could have gone either way, both teams played well, and ASU should probably have won. But those kids from LSU were tough and made one or two more plays than ASU did. That QB was awesome, and HUGE.