Andre Reed in Buffalo

dalesw

Sorry if eveyone knew this already, but I work with a relative of Andre Reed and she happend to mention this:

It should be a great weekend. Andre and most of the 1990 Bills Super Bowl team is supposed to be there since it is their anniversary.

Not sure exactly what anniversary that would be.

Sorry if eveyone knew this already, but I work with a relative of Andre Reed and she happend to mention this:

It should be a great weekend. Andre and most of the 1990 Bills Super Bowl team is supposed to be there since it is their anniversary.

Not sure exactly what anniversary that would be.

435272[/snapback]

When he played in a flag game at last year's pro bowl with Marino, Young, Allen, Green, and some retired players, Andre was in a great shape. It certainly looked like he can still play.

Maybe he doesn't mind to play our 3rd WR this weekend to replace another Reed. :lol:

Saw him a lot @ the Pro Bowl, was staying @ the same hotel as those guys. He and Lofton were hanging at the pool quite a bit. Both look to be in ripping shape. I hopped on one of those submarines that take you out to the artificial reefs and saw him next to the dock peddling one of those tricycles with the big tires on the water. Seemed like I kept bumping into him and Lofton the whole trip, the point where Lofton gave me one of those "hey there" nods when we be on the same bus from time to time.