what a bunch of haters

SuperBills12

That's pretty much how I feel about it as well.  I have no respect whatseover for the Patriots and never will.  The attitude that we should kiss their a$$es is pathetic.

435832[/snapback]

Jeez, has this conversation gotten out of control!

No one has said that anyone needs to kiss the Patriots' asses. This all started with a sensible comment that we can root for the Bills and dislike the opposition without having to start multiple threads attacking the Pats. It makes Bills fans look like classless whiners, just like those Pats fans who chant "Wide right" or other such nonsense have no class.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are Bills fans and in my opinion that gives us the right to slam the pats whenever we feel like it. If they were in the NFC west I garauntee you wouldn't here so much crap from Bills fans. I think you and all the other people who say this should get thicker skin.

They win Superbowls. Tom Brady is always the MVP of that team. Guess what,

BRADY SUCKS!!!! PATS SUCK!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

T_R

I...for one...will always hate the pats, no matter what day it is :D

435167[/snapback]

Peter errr Tom Brady, everyones favorite player is a pud. He however does make great reads and throw terrific passes. I'd B word slap him at the first opportunity. I'd also take him on my team over any qb in the league aside from the older Manning.

Good player but hate the team, hence hate the player.

Simple really.

!@#$ this tree-huggin hippie bull sh--. !@#$ this "they are talented, we must respect them." !@#$ this "Brady is the next Joe Montana". !@#$ this "don't blame the refs, they are just a great team". !@#$ giving them any credit, respecting them, or showing any ounce of a sh-- that they are a superior team. !@#$ all that, and mroe importantly, !@#$ the pats.  (and the dolphins). Oh, and !@#$ their fans while we're at it...

If you respect the pats so much, go buy a Brady jersey and we'll see you Sunday.

435581[/snapback]

My sentiments exactly.

t-r

Look, we have to suspend some of our hate for Miami. It's only proper. That way we store up our massive amount of Hate for the Patriots.

Is that driving our enemy before us? Can you hear lamentations of their wormen? Not with that pansy-as* attitude. NO, we must gather our community about us and deliver the Maximum hate. Our entire COSMIC CARMA must be directed toward the defeat, the utter annilhation of the stinking Boston Patriots. We must even recognize the evilness of their name change and we MUST see their deception as they sneak Drew Bledsoe amongst us.

Let's face it. These Pastriettes, are the scum of the earth. Do they suck?

I had a girlfriend once who would eat a chicken wing like it was a Kama Sutra act. She would suck the silly thing as clean as a Catholic on Good Friday. In her final gesture, she would take that chicken wing and suck every last morsel from it. Taking the juice from it and letting out a little - POP! at the end when she pulled it out of her mouth. She was gorgeous and I would get weak in the knee just watching this eroto-religious act.

435607[/snapback]

First things, first I hate Miami as much as I hate the Pats as much as I hate the Jets and used to hate the colts. No suspension or lessening of the aforementioned will ever happen. No way, no how.

Second, If I am understanding you right, the Patriots suck as bad as your girlfriend sucking on a chicken bone that made you horny? :D

I don't know what that means.

t-r