(LAMP)Need help locating a Rolling Stones T-shirt

The Poojer

anyone know if there is such an animal out there with different versions of the tongue/lips. my wife says she saw one years ago and I would like to find one for her. I am googling, ebay'ing and rollingstones.coming, but have yet to unearth it. if anyone has any clues I would appreciate it. Thanks.

anyone know if there is such an animal out there with different versions of the tongue/lips.  my wife says she saw one years ago and I would like to find one for her.  I am googling, ebay'ing and rollingstones.coming, but have yet to unearth it.  if anyone has any clues I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

434690[/snapback]

Prolly not what you are looking for but best I could find.

lippy linky

Here's a look at their other offerings:

more lips

Not this one is it?

Lips part III

Common man, you been awfully good to the wife lately. What gives?

anyone know if there is such an animal out there with different versions of the tongue/lips.  my wife says she saw one years ago and I would like to find one for her.  I am googling, ebay'ing and rollingstones.coming, but have yet to unearth it.  if anyone has any clues I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

434690[/snapback]

Well?! Aren't you at least going to say thanks after we schlepped around trying to help you please your wife? :lol: