Opener - NYC fans

Is McFadden's on 42nd and 2nd?  My buddies and I were going to go to Off the Wagon down in the East Village but my buddy heard about this place via the Bills Backers web site and was curious if McFadden's is the one it mentioned.

431831[/snapback]

Off the Wagon is a great spot but nothing compares to McFadden's and Calico Jacks. Shout song, drink specials, and, oh yeah, two bars packed solid with nothing but Bills fans. Check out our website for more info: NYCBBB

I won't make it this week as I'll be tailgating at the Pinto!

Is McFadden's on 42nd and 2nd?  My buddies and I were going to go to Off the Wagon down in the East Village but my buddy heard about this place via the Bills Backers web site and was curious if McFadden's is the one it mentioned.

431831[/snapback]

There really is nothing like McFadden's on a Sunday. 'Course, I may have a biased opinion!

I will be in Philly with Michelle and the new Downtown Philly Bills Backers!

Will be back in McFadden's for game 2!

431831[/snapback]

Indeed it is. Come on down.

I just realized Ill be in NYC on Sunday, doing the NYC Century bike tour.

So lets see...wake at 4AM, drive to NYC, bike 100 miles and then head straight to McFaddens for the Bills home opener??!!??

Works for me! See you there.

Any NYCBBB folks....is there a place to keep my bike in the backat McFaddens that's safe? Id rather not leave my road bike on my car.

I just realized Ill be in NYC on Sunday, doing the NYC Century bike tour.

So lets see...wake at 4AM, drive to NYC, bike 100 miles and then head straight to McFaddens for the Bills home opener??!!??

Works for me! See you there.

Any NYCBBB folks....is there a place to keep my bike in the backat McFaddens that's safe? Id rather not leave my road bike on my car.

432461[/snapback]

I don't think there will be any room for your bike.

Try asking Calico Jacks (place next door).  No way can McFadden's handle the bike.

432883[/snapback]

Thanks...if worse comes to worse...Ill lock it in the car. Its a pro-level road bike...Im not leaving it on the street!

Either way, Ill be there...wifey in tow.